Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

121 Round 6

Re: 121 Round 6

In response to Heath's comment which I won't quote because it is so long...

Nice damage control bud, but your account of the "facts" is a little off... You know as well as I do that I brought this issue up to you before, and you yourself told me that I would not have to move my tent. I have an email from you and can post it on here if we have to get to that point, but basically you asked me not to move my tent, and stated that there wouldn't be any more drunken bullshit.

The fact is, yes I did manage to sleep thru the noise for most weekends because I put headphones on, but as far as I know, they don't make headphones for an entire family, and that shouldn't have been needed anyway considering my wife asked Adam to keep it down before we went to bed.... Deny that, my wife is here right now and can't beleive you two.

I never mentioned names dude... you guys brought this on yourself so don't talk shit about me and say I'm a liar... If there is no issue with noise over in
    T1 then I guess I'm losing my fucking mind or something, because I remember being threatened by Tommy to be banned for the rest of the season just for being w/you guys. I also remember mention of a chain saw at 3am, and multiple other complaints from other racers... Be adults, admit you're wrong, apoligize, and move on w/out me under your tent.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS am #121

"So this is what your race program has become... the back of a pickup truck huh?" -PK

I thought Bon Jovi was good any time of the night personally. Even though Adam can't sing for shit.

-Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

This isn't going to go ANYWHERE productive from here. As a guy on the team stuck in the middle, I'm really bummed this is the way things shook out. If you need a hand going forward, I'll be the first one there Brian.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

I agree that this is unfortunate and going in the wrong direction... For my part, I'll apoligize if my race report was a little angry in form, but that is what I was... angry! Mostly because this happened after I spoke to Heath already and told him exactly what was going on... Just like their posts coming after I talked to Heath about exactly why I was leaving...

LRRS am #121

"So this is what your race program has become... the back of a pickup truck huh?" -PK

Doc sucks.

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy 2 Shots View Post
    Oxx sucks.

I really wasn't gonna...but I won't allow anyone to crap on my otherwise good reputation up at the track. I contribute a ton of time and effort and money to LRRS AND it's riders!!! All you guy's are my family. You see how excited I get when I see each and every one of you roll on to pre-grid EVERY single race weekend. I watch all your races. I always tell you guys that you had a good ride, even if you could have ridden better compared to what I usually see. I always have a great attitude toward you all. I love all my LRRS Brother's very much, and you all know it!

Brian,

Just the fact that you blasted us in a public forum shows us all that you are shallow and petty! We helped you a TON this season and you know it! Gave you shelter for your bike and your whole program. Helped you put your bike back together when you fell. Made sure you were OK. Stood on pre grid with umbrellas and water for you so you would be hydrated and comfortable and not sweating bullets any more than necessary. Watched your races to make sure you finished without any issues. Fed you and the wife. Most importantly, welcomed you and treated you like family. So we made some noise...waah. It's CLUB RACING! No AMA sponsorships being handed out bro. It's ALL about FUN. Why did you come on here and blast us on purpose in the first place? You didn't keep names out of it. Everyone knows you were with us. You didn't need to use names because everyone knows where you were pitting, and saw the GIANT team logo on the front of your motorcycle.

If you have more issues with us, come on over to the pits when you get there next time and we can sit down, grab a coffee, and talk like "adults" as you keep saying, and work through this. You need to quit with the blasting of us in a public forum bro. It's extremely immature and very very rude. Please stop Brian.

Heath-

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove
    Traction by Franimal Racing Syndicate

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

Doc does in fact...suck. Actually no, we love you Doc!

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

Well that should help smooth things over.

And make no mistake...If you need something Brian, no matter what our personal issues are, we WILL be there to help. It's what the LRRS family does. LRRS guy's help each other no matter what. It's always been that way, and as far as I am concerned, it always will.

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Welcome to the forum Heath.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Okay so I blasted you guys??? The only thing I can see in my race report is mention of a drunk idiot singing songs late at night that kept me up. I didn't mention who said person was out of respect but he came on here and tried to say I'm lying.

No matter what Heath, I refuse to air this out in public any longer. I've already spoken w/you about the matter so it is a little surprising to see your and Adams posts today, especially Adam's pitiful attempt to portray me as a liar.

You guys did indeed offer me support and help getting aquainted w/the track, and for that I've told all of you that I am appreciative. If it wasn't for the disrespectful behavior late at night, I'd still be a member of your team.

edit: I just want to say Heath, even though you look at this racing thing as all for fun, and it's not AMA, etc... I agree, but I don't think it's fun being woken up at night, and I sure as hell don't think its fun throwing away hard-earned money. I don't know about you, but it took me alot to get to be able to race, and I had to work my fucking ass off doing highway construction work to be able to afford this so yeah I do take it seriously when I'm at the track, and I'd like to be able to rest at night. That is all.

Last edited by BrianC; 09-20-11 at 05:23 PM.
    LRRS am #121

Quote Originally Posted by darkduc7 View Post
    We all know you are just hoping to find a spot on the LDR team!

LRRS EX #7
    Low Down Racing
    - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Computrack Boston - Lifeproof -

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    why would he do that when he's on GreenMountainCoffeeRacers

Quote Originally Posted by CBR929RE View Post
    why would he do that when he's on GayMenRacing
    I can't possibly think of a reason why they'd want to put gmr to bed.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet

Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    I can't possibly think of a reason why they'd want to put gmr to bed.

Hey leave GMR outta this! The weekend in question I was there and had no issues sleeping. Of course I slept with ear plugs.

T1a does have a reputation for being loud . I knew that 5 years ago when I started hanging out there. That is what you get for pitting out with the wild children. People come from all over the Paddock to hang out with the "cool kids" in T1a.

As for family, I for one do not bring my son because I think it is too loud and would damage his hearing and my wife does not enjoy sleeping in my trailer or watching me race

T1a can be rather rowdy, quiet time after 11pm is not unreasonable. Compromise?

Last edited by Doc; 09-20-11 at 07:34 PM.
    "I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

I for one was expecting to see some seriously loonie stuff after hours. I've been slightly disappointed.

LRRS 878 Clapped out Gixxah

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Blasphemy!

CCS/LRRS EX #226
    LOW DOWN RACING

Current stable:
    2008 hyper 1100
    2007 crf450r
    2009 yz450f
    2008 sikk mx 125 minimoto

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12