Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

151 Racing LRRS Round 2

151 Racing LRRS Round 2

Hey everyone! We had some great weather and fun racing last weekend. I brought the SV out for this round to race with the Honda and had a good time on both bikes. I got to the track late on Friday evening after a long day of driving by starting the day in Maryland for work.

AM GTL - 4th / 14
    I did one practice on the SV before this which was my first time riding the bike this season. It felt alright, but I needed some more seat time to get my times to where they were last year. This race I was about 3 seconds slow, and I didn't get any faster for the weekend. Still I got a good result for my first race back on the bike.

AM Motard - 4th /5

This is one of my favorite races because we start with the experts in 1 wave and all barrel in to turn 1 together. I managed to stall on the start UGH! It was very embarrassing and the first time I've done that racing. Anyway I was let go right before the experts came around for their second lap and they quickly passed me. I'll get them next time!

AM ULSB - 4th / 14 again.. Back on the SV I managed a best of the day of 1:23.1. I don't remember specifics about the race much, but I am disappointed that I couldn't find my speed in this race and get a podium.

Sunday

AM Motard- 3rd / 4- This was a close race! 906, 666, and myself are pretty close in lap times. Check out the video for all the action.

AM LW Sportsman- 3 / 5 - I felt slow in this race and the lap times backed up the feeling. Someone stalled in front of me on the start and it through me way off into turn 1. There were a lot of other bikes to deal with though and a lot of fun passing. Check out this video too!

Next round is The Classic weekend. Beyond the normal racing there will be and endurance race and AMA is coming back with their national Supermoto series. I can't wait to race in it. I have to give a huge thanks to my sponsors! I wouldn't be able to do it without your support. I'm happy to have IBEW 104 back as my primary sponsor this season. They keep the the lights on all over New England. Pete at Computrack Boston has both of my bikes feeling perfect! It's the only shop that I will let tough my chassis and suspension. Dave at AMSOil made the team and keeps our engines performing. Woodcraft CFM makes the best of everything they do. Controls, stands, warmer and even the key switch eliminator are all the best products. Armour bodies has my SV clad now I just need to do them justice and get it painted.

151 Racing LRRS Round 2-img_3784-jpg

151 Racing LRRS Round 2-img_3785-jpg

151 Racing LRRS Round 2-img_3788-jpg

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by maxim_X; 05-30-16 at 06:43 PM.
    LRRS EX 151 AMSOIL

JCBernier -- You-tube