The weekend was great fun. Road Racing at LRRS is a like nothing else I have done. Round 4 makes my 7th round racing personally, it seems like I'm right where I should be. I want to start off by thanking everyone who helps me race. Dave Consalvo at Amsoil and the team, Sam, Sergio, and Alex, are more than garage mates. I've said it before but, having a home at the track is more than a place to park the bike. In fact all the racers that I race against or just hang out with are a big part of the experience. IBEW 104 for keeping me employed, racing and keeping the lights on at LRRS. Pete Kates at Computrack Boston for getting my bike sorted when I was get all weird. Adrenaline Cycle for getting the SV looking great in time to race. Woodcraft CFM for keeping my tires hot, my bikes upright, and giving me the best controls on the market. Finally all the LRRS and NHMS staff for putting the event on.

Anyway here are the results:

--On the SV650--
AM GTL: 6th /21 New PB of 1:21.607
AM LW Superbike: 5th /23 - The field is getting fast. Even 17th place ran 24's and if I recall correctly from last year that's where 5-10th place was.
AM LW Supersport: 5th /14- I got a 4th place at the track for this race??? Weird.

--On the CRF450R-- I'm still getting used to this bike. I had some chatter issues during Saturdays races, that Pete sorted out for me track side for Sunday. I think getting the suspension setup for next season is on the must do list.

AM Super Singles: Track intel 'official results' say I won. I can't recall winning, in fact I think I came in 4th of 6.
AM ULSB: 7th of7 Eeek. The bike was chattering a lot. I couldn't get over it.
AM Motard: 2nd out of 5. PB of 1:23.8 on the Honda