Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

#173 BT1R 2015 season finale, round 7

#173 BT1R 2015 season finale, round 7

First off, thanks to the officials, refs, starters, corner workers, medical pros, and all the other support crew for making this all happen. I applaud you all.

Secondly, thanks to my fellow racers for the fun and help!

Lastly, thanks to my BT1R teammates for EVERYTHING. You guys rock!

Congratulations to #345 Brian Faucher on his achievements this season....I'll let him tell you in his report!

Friday: Get to the track at about 830pm after a nice steak dinner at Makris. Unload everything and help out a friend work on his bike...stayed up too late but we got his machine working nicely.

Saturday: 46 degrees, yuck. Go thru tech with my Ducati 848 and decide to skip 1st practice. A few 5 dollar egg and cheese sandwiches from the Smoke Shack later and I'm feeling good! Second practice goes well.

My first race of the day, Race 5, AM Heavyweight SuperSport. Started 6th finished 4th with a best lap of 1:19.6 which is exactly 1 second slower than my pb. Got a pretty bad start but was able to re-pass a few bikes to end up 4th place. Thanks Kates for the Computrack cert!

2nd race of the day, Race 11, AM Middleweight GP. Gridded 12th, finished 8th with a 1:19.3 laptime. Got a pretty good start, lots of bikes in this race. By the end of this race, I could feel the rear sliding all over...time to see the Pirelli guys!

Saturday night Halloween costume party was great! Good times, food, raffles, costumes! Thanks LDR guys, you put on a great party!

Sunday my first race, race 6, AM SuperTwins. Love this race, the best sounding race of the weekend With my new fresh rear tire I grid up in 7th. The AM Unlimited Superbike race is the same wave as AM SuperTwins, with the Superbike guys ahead of us SuperTwins guys. Lights go out and I get a monster start. I end up passing 13 bikes in this race to take the checker in 1st place! My first AM race win! Best lap of 1:19.2 and a huge smile on my face.

My second race, race 13,AM Formula 40. I grid up in 8th place and wait for the lights to go out. Riding high on my win in the last race I can feel the adrenaline. It's go time and I get another great start. Into turn 1 in 4th place. After my out lap, lap 2 was a 1:19.3, lap three was a 1:20, lap four was a 1:20, then fatigue set in...I was tired and struggling. 1:21, 1:21....1:22, omg will this ever end! I get passed and bring it home in 5th place. Not a bad result, but that shows me my fitness and stamina need work this off season.

Thanks for a great 2015 LRRS, I had a ton of fun! And thanks for reading! See you all next year!

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: #173 BT1R 2015 season finale, round 7

Nice win! I watched that one but lost track of the waves and had no idea you won.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!