Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

#345 BT1R LRRS Round 4 report

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

#345 BT1R LRRS Round 4 report

Had a pretty solid weekend at the track for LRRS Round 4 this weekend. after a long month and a half off between rounds I went up for friday practice. Saturday started off well but gridded in P5 for LWGP, I got a bit of a sluggish start and was squeezed back to 7th into T1 on the inside. Got held up for most of the race and manged to work my way up to 5th of 22 and pushing me back to 6th in the championship. I was rather disappointed with this but good food and good times with teammates and friends sat night helped me move past it.
    Woke up to a very wet track sunday morning and after checking the radar I determined that I would skip putting rain tires on for practice and wait to see how the track dried for my races after lunch.

LWSB was right after lunch and the rain had stopped and the track dried out. Started from P1 on the grids and got a great launch. Managed to hold onto first until Chris Kris Hopkins started running .19's again and passed me into T3. Finished 2nd of 23 and held onto my 1st place lead in the championship.

LWSS, the race I am most concerned with. Again gridded in P1 and another holeshot start. Until Hopkins came under me in T3 again on the opening lap. Managed to hold onto 2nd of 15 and maintaining my 1st place lead in the championship

Thunderbike was the last race of the weekend with only a 1 race break after SS. This race is always fun mixing it up with the big Ducatis. Got another good start but got squeezed back a bit into T1. Lap traffic was tough to work around as they were grouped up in packs and not spread out very much. managed to hang onto 3rd of 11 and moved up to 4th in the championship.
    Strong finishes to a weekend that started out rough. Huge thanks to all of our sponsors for their support Woodcraft Cfm, Armour Bodies, Penguin Racing School Inc., MTAGPirelli Moto, DP Brakes, Racetech, Riders Discount, Wayne Chaloux's Custom Graphix, Vortex Racing, SIDI, Shorai Inc., Lucas Oil
    and to all of my fellow racers who have been making this season fun, safe, and competitive so far this season!!

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Re: #345 BT1R LRRS Round 4 report

Another successful weekend I See leading the Am's. I always expect you to pass me somewhere around T3 and it happened again in race 10. I like it when you pass me so close and just pull so hard away from me. Just don't F'up T3 again please.

I'm on the hunt for a pit bike for you.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2004 SV650
    1979 GS 850GN
    2005 Tt-r125
    NEMRR #246 - Woodcraft / Armour Bodies / Hindle Exhaust / Central Mass Powersports

Great weekend Brian! Fun running with you, guess I gotta work harder to get a mention in your reports Glad to see you kept your pipe attached.

99 + 02 SV650 ex-race - 91 FJ1200 street - 03 KDX220R woods - 12 WR450F motard/ice

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

LWSB
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1CQfDCBAMU

LWSS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMkDmzAdgrM

Thunderbike
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrGPtLuDsO0

Thunderbike was cut short due to a full memory card I believe.

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt