I'll try to be curt about this...but to sum it up...this was the most fun I have had racing in a long time.

I skipped practice on Saturday as I was getting new pirellis put on and was trying to see if I could fit a larger rear sprocket on her.

UNGP - On the warm up lap I followed a bright orange GSXR1000 around and his lines were horrible and his speed was slow even for a warm up lap. I somehow managed to get a killer start right behind the guy on the bright orange GSXR and knew I needed to get around him soon in order to have a decent shot at staying ahead of Doucette and Breen. I went on the outside coming out of T1 and was wheel to wheel with Ivan (guy on the orange bike) before the apex of 1A. Didn't matter and he still turned right into me and went right tight to the apex pinching me off. I followed him like a puppy dog on a leash waiting until a time I could fully complete a pass before the end of the corner. By T9 the opportunity presented itself and I went around the outside of him and completed the pass before flipping for T10. I was now...in first place... So unreal. By this point the weight of the CBR had presented itself and I was starting to get tired, and my legs were shaking. I was begging him to just pass me already so I could let off a little bit. Doucette passed me on the inside of T6 and started to put a small gap on me immediately. I could tell I was slowing down now and 2 laps later Breen passed me on the front straight like I was standing still with his S1000RR. On the second to last lap I tried to get a good drive out of T12 and got a little too excited and almost threw myself for a highside. My butt came out of the seat and Kris Knopf took advantage of my mistake and came around the outside of me. I managed to get him back under power before T1, but now I had my work cut out for me as I knew he was right behind me. I finished the lap and came across the finish line in 3rd with a new PB of 1:15.7! I am now 2nd in the championship for this class.

Sunday...

It was damp in the AM so I skipped practice and took a shower instead.

UNSS - This race was pretty frustrating. Got a really bad start and got stuck behind Ivan on the GSXR1k. I tried and tried to get around him but with the 3 million horsepower unicorn bike he parked it in all the corners and then gunned it once it got straight. Couldn't make a clean pass, and from my experience with passing him on Saturday I opted to not do anything unless it was safe. Zev Ginsberg crept up since I was being held back and passed me coming out of 12 on the last lap and I just lost the drag race to the finish. Finished with 5th place and a show best time and am still holding 3rd in this points championship.

UNSB - Got another good start behind Greenwood, Wood, and Doucette, and settled into 4th. Followed Doucette and actually kept up with him for 2 laps until he quite obviously pulled off on the outside of T4 to let me by. I played along and took 3rd for a few laps until he had enough and passed me back on the outside of the bowl haha. He gapped me a little bit on the last lap after that and I finished 4th with a best lap of 1:15.8!

Again, huge thanks to Central Mass Powersports for the help getting the bike ready for the weekend and for all the knowledge to make it go faster. Thanks to Chris Dové for keeping the garage interesting, for keeping my milk cold, and uhh...yeah for the bike. And thanks to Wes Perry for making me blush. I seriously can't believe I made it into the 15's. This weekend was epic! 14's or bust!!