Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

LRRS Round 2 Ex 820

LRRS Round 2 Ex 820

I rolled into round 2 with 15 less pounds of lard and a spring in my step. I had hopes of much better results than the round 1 joke.

Saturday I rolled out on the track for first practice and felt pretty sporty. Hmm Maybe I have something today. Second practice went even better. I rolled out faster laps than I did racing in round 1.

My only race on Saturday is LWGP Race 8. I got a half decent start from the back end of the grid. I raced around and lost a few spots. The mojo from practice was not there. So I layed up the rest of the race and brought it home 17 of 25. The highlight of the race was really a lowlight. I had a front row seat for the 226/130 massive wreck in T3. I had to work pretty hard so that I was not part of it. Get well Brett!!

Sunday was a new day and I was determined to do better. I skipped first practice for the first time. Second practice was pretty good. I turned some 23s. Nothing to write home about but felt ok.

Race 2 LWSS. Totally uneventful. Came home last of the runners. Not thrilled to see my pal Mike Kurtz scampering behind the air fence in T2.
    Glad you were not hurt Mike. I was even more surprised to find your bike half way to T3.

Race 8. Old men on Small bikes.
    I don't remember much about the start. I do remember that the 76, Draghi-Lama came around me and instigated a fight. We might have been going slow by our standards but we were having a blast. Passing and passing back.:dule: I love racing with Keith. I had great time and managed to come out on top this time.

Once again we had a great time racing. Our friends at the track are the greatest.
    The speed will return soon. I'm not worried at all about that. My conditioning is coming along great. By the Classic I will be lighter yet and ready to throw down. Thanks to Emma and Wendy for the support. Woodcraft for the great products and support. MTAG Pirelli for the Sweet new V2 Supercorsa.

Next up the USCRA Big Fish Small Pond race then the CLASSIC!!!

I can't wait!!!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: LRRS Round 2 Ex 820

See you ( or less of you ) at the classic

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Better a Racer for a moment then a spectator your whole life!

Posted by Jane in BoxChat
    Jaynnus - I can't regret what I don't remember

Originally Posted by gmdboston
    Guys, its Maine. The waitresses have more tits, than teeth......

Re: LRRS Round 2 Ex 820

"Old men on Small bikes"? Is that a new class?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!