Round 4 of LRRS was another great event!!

I was able to scoot out of work early on Friday and get to the track early and hang out. I hit tech and then put on a nice shiny new set of Pirelli skins.. Thanks MTAG Then settled in and had fun kicking around with the guys.

Saturday practice went well and I felt loose and full of juice!! I decided that I was going to line up for GTL... I know I know.. I'm the Potato and out of shape.. Lol. I started in 5C or something.. Last row... As expected I did not get the holeshot... I rode around and tried to settle in until the first RED flag... Shockingly I didn't get the holeshot on the restart either.. Ha. More fun racing ensued.. Red Flag number 2 Poop.. Come on guys quit falling. You're making me nervous. Restart again.. this time we settled in until the end I managed to get some good laps in and pass bitches. I was happy to dip back into 1:20s and had another great race with BJ and Draghi. I thought I could get BJ until my right hand went numb and I had to lay off before I ended up on my head. Finished 8 of 18..

Race 9 was LWGP.. Oops.. Had a great race going until I ran out of gas on the last lap... Doh.. I guess that new map burns more gas than I thought....: Actually it was a good race. I had some good laps and made a few good passes. Running out didn't even make me that upset..

Sunday: Skipped first practice then went out in second practice.. I was just having fun then looked up at the board and saw my number on top... Cool. I won practice for the first time in a long time. Turned out some more 1:20s. Hooray. It was a long wait until Race nine LWSS. I had a fantastic race long battle with my man Chester the Cheetah. Wow that bike is FAST and now that Keith has his mojo back I could not find a way to make a pass stick.. Came up a few bike lengths short at the stripe..... Oh well it was a fantastic race... Could not have had more fun.

So glad to be back in the 20s on a steady basis. I didn't get the 19s I was looking for but was consistent
Wrapped up the weekend with a great day with TTD on Monday.

This was the first weekend in a while that I did not have my girls with me. I still need to thank them. They worked hard to get me packed for the weekend. It seemed weird to have the camper to myself. Big thanks to the RSP team for the support and good times. All of my sponsors that help make it possible to have this much fun racing with such a great bunch of guys and gals!!