Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

RSP Racing EX 820 Round 1... The Cold Potato

RSP Racing EX 820 Round 1... The Cold Potato

For the first time ever I decided to do Friday Practice.. That was a great choice as Friday had great weather. I showed up with my girls painted up in their new livery.

Aunt Fanny

A local guy Josh Brooks did the paint magic.... :love:

On to the racing..
    I entered UNGP. It was raining so I decided to run the SV. So did all the other fast guys. The 2 board goes up and I click down on the shifter. The green flag flies and I realize my mistake.... I'm in second gear and on the front row with Ricky right behind me.... Oh shit... I managed to get off the line well and followed Ricky into T1 and it was on.. I managed to keep him in sight and some of the other hot shoes behind me for a couple laps until the red flag flew.. They regridde us and off we went again.. This time I came off the line good but muffed the shift into third... I filed into T1 at the tail of the field.. The mojo was missing... I ran around as best I could and came home in 4th.

Saturday evening was BBQ time. It was cold and I was wondering if we should have canned the event. But I went ahead and cooked the meat. We had a great supply of crock pot treats to go with the tasty pork roast. The crowds showed up and we had a great time and polished off all the food!!! It was great to see everyone and catch up with the track fam...

Sunday was another cold day. I skipped practice again..

Headed out for LWSS just in time for it to start raining
    I just cruised to an 8th place finish. I had a great time watching the 82 rip around on a DOT rear in the pouring rain.. What a stud.

Last race of the day was Formula 40 Lights...

Someone thought I had a flat rear tire on the sighting lap and they parked me on the grid... Turns out the tire was fine. So I sat out the race.

Oh well. Shit happens.... I got my money back and an apology.

All in all it was great to get back to the track. Being part of the RSP family makes it that much better. Thanks to the team for having me.

Thanks to Woodcraft, GMD Computrack, Scorpion Cellular, Dyno Solutions, and Sport Bike Track Gear..

As always I need to thank my two ladies. Emma and Wendy make this thing we do so much fun....

Until next time

Potato Out..

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: RSP Racing EX 820 Round 1... The Cold Potato

A great read, thanks. The pics are a treat too.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!