Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

$1K sled

Expert Novice "Dangerous" Dan K's Avatar

$1K sled

My dad just bought a yamaha rs venture 1000cc 4 stroke w/ 500 miles for $3K. He's now gonna drop 1K on a second sled, older 2 smoke deal (it'd have to be for the price) for guests. I'll be the primary guest. I'm thinking 500cc min, 600 min preferred, 2 smoke. Assuming it's not heated gips and thighs, elec start, thigh warmers, etc. & a 2 smoke I should be able to keep up. Anyone have anything they'd like t get rid of, or even advice n what I really need here?

Thnx,

DDK

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: $1K sled

I have a really nice Polaris XC 600 with XTRA10 suspension that gets no use and has a lot of brand new parts...including the track.
    I believe its a 2000 and it has approx 3,300 miles. I tested the compression recently and both cylinders are 114psi.
    It has the upgraded fox rear shock that I had Peter Kates rebuild last season too.
    No damage, no rips in the seat and comes with a nice cover.

Looking on C.L I think I could get around $1,500 for it.
    I can't let it go for $1,000, but I'd be willing to meet in the middle at $1,250.

This is nice sled that needs nothing for the next couple seasons.

I need to take some pics, but this is what it looks like.
    http://cdn-2.psndealer.com/e2/dealer.../00600xcsp.jpg

Chris
    LRRS Expert #160

Expert Novice "Dangerous" Dan K's Avatar

Re: $1K sled

Cool man! I can swing 1250. Try to get me some actual pics to show the old man, I'll do some research on the sled, and hopefully we can work something out. I'm heading into boston for NYE in an hour or two, but will be back tomorrow evening or sunday morning. I'll have email, etc. so get me those pics when you get them, I'll get them to my dad and talk details with him, do my research and we can talk. PMing my email and ph # now.