Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

2nd Gen SV650 Track Parts

2nd Gen SV650 Track Parts

Looking for: Bodywork, rear shock (Penske/Ohlins preferred), spare wheels/ tires, slip-on or full exhaust, clip-ons

Shoot me if you have any of the above or anything else I'm not thinking of.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 2nd Gen SV650 Track Parts

Not sure if you’re on the wera forums but sv parts are finally losing the MotoAmerica tax and can be found relatively cheap there.

https://forums.13x.com/index.php?thr...rt-out.378978/

https://forums.13x.com/index.php?thr...nt-end.381523/

https://forums.13x.com/index.php?thr...nd-gen.381546/

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Yes - been in touch with a few of these. The big parts are tough, the smaller ones are a little pricey so I'm going to exhaust my search locally first. There are a lot of track parts to choose from. These have pretty much been sorted by now.

I should have wheels and other misc parts around.

Quote Originally Posted by 7470racer View Post
    Looking for: Bodywork, rear shock (Penske/Ohlins preferred), spare wheels/ tires, slip-on or full exhaust, clip-ons

Shoot me if you have any of the above or anything else I'm not thinking of.
    I have a complete SV650 with no body work and either Penske or Ohlins rear shock. Front forks and brakes are from a GSX-R. I have a full set of street body work for it (cheap stuff made in China, not OEM). tank is dented but functional. The bike is set up by Peter Kates at GMD Computrack for a 220-240 lbs rider. Make me an offer I can not refuse and it's yours. I am moving and won't be taking it with me. I am not a frequent visitor on this forum, send me an email at juha_teuvonnen [at] yahoo [dot] com

Not sure I can use much of what you have to offer. Although I'm appreciative of you replying. I'm around 185, so I would have to send out to reboot. I have a ZX-6 shock that should work fine for now. I have a full set of Armor Bodies track plastics and definitely don;t have the funds for spares at this time.