Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Apartment/House to rent

Apartment/House to rent

I need to find a new place to live in the next ~3 months. Looking for something close to Providence with a garage + 2 additional parking spots and washer/dryer. I have 2 cats. Let me know if you or someone you know have something that will fit the bill. Small single family preferred, but we would also consider an apartment or condo. Looking to pay less than $1500/month.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Apartment/House to rent

Is Worcester too far?

Ya, I'm thinking within 30 miles max. I still don't know what I'm getting for MPGs in the van but it isnt much.

I was just in the same boat. Ended up finding an awesome house out in Coventry with a garage on a pond fit 1200 a month. If you are willing to live outside the city there is lots of stuff. Look in Riverside too, lots of little gems out there in great neighborhoods, I rented a huge house out there afew years ago and it was awesome. Good luck, you will def find something with that budget

I have found some pretty cool stuff in Coventry, the gf thinks it is mostly too remote though. I probably looked at your house at some point, I have been doing tons of CL searches over the last few months out of fear that my landlord would suddenly want to move back in.