Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

AR

Lifer

Re: AR

Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    They also have windham weaponry ars for $1099 and $1199. I'm there now poking around. Sigs are 1249$
    Sig M400's for 1249?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    Sig M400's for 1249?
    Shit I don't know just looked at a few prices, I'm really not familiar with Sigs 556 line. If you are seriously looking for an AR they are pretty cool I'd give them a call. They certainly don't have a shortage, easily had 30 - 40 ARs, about 1/3 were WW

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by G21forme View Post
    Shit I don't know just looked at a few prices, I'm really not familiar with Sigs 556 line. If you are seriously looking for an AR they are pretty cool I'd give them a call. They certainly don't have a shortage, easily had 30 - 40 ARs, about 1/3 were WW
    Already picked up the Sig M400 there. I have 4 POF AR's on the way, I'm asking since I'd be surprised if they dropped the price $250 from when I bought, and certainly wouldn't be shopping there more if that were the case.

I have a WW SRC that I bought this past summer. I have about 1,000 rounds through it so far and only 1 failure to feed because of crappy ammo. The first 600 rounds or so I shot without cleaning to see how it would function dirty and it performed really well.

A friend of mine has a WW and loves it, it's pretty much a Bushmaster and new bushmasters are Remington now anyways.

Greg wasn't kidding, Shooters Outpost has piles of ARs. If I wasn't the poor college student I'da done something pretty dumb I think, but for now the Benelli M4 stays on the rack.

Greg don't play no shit!

Wirelessly posted

Mass firearms school in holliston had a s &w sport AR for I wanna say $800. It's the entry level ar but it's very customizable

Corey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12