Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

ATT phone.

Hungry like a wolf... MissTwisties's Avatar

ATT phone.

I'm looking for an AT&T used phone! Anyone has one? I got a brand new phone for my kids a few months ago (Samsung Impression) for safety reasons when they go somewhere....the phone was charging on the kitchen counter and a tiny bit of water went on it and that was it...phone is fried. Silly me didn't take insurance on it.

Their phone had a querty keyboard, a camera and had a touch screen. Touch screen is not a necessity but the other features would be nice to have...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MissTwisties; 07-16-10 at 11:29 PM.
    www.elementsofbalancemt.com
    www.facebook.com/misstwisties

"If you don't stand for something you fall for everything."
    "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

Re: ATT phone.

I'll probably sell my iphone 3g in the next few weeks if you're still interested.

Depends how much you sell it for....this is the kids phone, nothing fancy required. I only let them use it for when they go out of the house so I can reach them (friends, park, etc.) Otherwise, the phone is put away.

Let me know how much you'd be looking for...I have the 3G. I'm getting aggravated with it already. So much slower than the 3GS...and now the iPhone 4? Ugh...

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."

I have an LG G4015 thats brand new in the box. Doesnt have a camera, but itd be practically free for ya.

I also have a Motorola Rokr E1 and another LG Flip phone with a camera, but dont know the model.

If youre interested in any of them or want pics pf them let me know. Theyd all be extremely cheap

2002 RC51
    -Aluminum undertail, custom GP Can and mid-pipe, Jardine 2-1 Header, PC3, EBC Wave Rotors (F&R), CRG's, Goodridge SS Lines, Greggs, Black w/ Flattening and some carbon goodies

USMC - Semper Fi
    POW/MIA - Not Forgotten

My girl friend sold me a new pink Motorola Razr for $50...doesn't have a keyboard and my daughter was not crazy about that but they'll get used to text without the full keyboard. When I can afford it, I'll get them something else...or I'll switch back to Verizon. I've seen the new Droid X tonight...WOW.