Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Garage to Rent

Garage to Rent

Hello everyone!

I have a 6'x12' V-nose Haulmark trailer that I store my track bikes and tools in. I don't have a garage at my apartment right now and I'm renting from someone, but that situation is changing and I'm looking for a new garage to store the trailer in.

The dimensions are about 8' tall, 8' wide, and 16' long. I'm only there when I'm getting the trailer to go to the track with my bike (generally with TTD, but I'm planning a Penguin day or two) and occasionally when I need to install parts or do some more serious maintenance to the bike.

I'm in Boston but I'm willing to go anywhere east of the CT line, north of RI, or in southern NH and south. I've got references that I'm happy to provide.

Does anyone have a garage they'd be willing to rent to me?

Thanks a lot!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Garage to Rent

If you find a very reasonably priced garage / secure lot that requires splitting (or you can split) within 30 mins west of Boston, I might be interested in splitting.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bill Cool --- NEMRR EX #8 --- 2023 NEMRR GTO Champion, 2020-21 LRRS LWSS Champion --- RSP Racing / TTD / MTAG-Pirelli / Woodcraft / Sportbike Track Gear / Seacoast Sport Cycle