My plant is hiring for a couple of positions, we are a commercial printer located in East Providence, RI. We process, print, and mail bank and insurance statements as well as direct marketing mail. Please PM me for inquiries and I'll let you know what the next steps are. I am not making industry specific experience a requirement for either position, I will train the right candidate. Candidate must be able to pass a background check and have reliable transportation to and from work. Value added for a candidate that has a forklift license and/or CDL.

Print Room Operator
We operate a number of different cut sheet and continuous form digital laser printers. Basic computer knowledge is required; MS Office, file explorer, multi-tasking. Knowledge of basic hand tools is required. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, squat, work overhead, climb ladders. When training is complete, candidate must be able to work independently and pay close attention to detail. Must be able to work overtime.

Production Apprentice
The candidate will be trained on operating all of our production machinery, which is fairly extensive. Knowledge of basic hand tools is required. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, squat, work overhead, climb ladders. Must be able to work overtime.
Frankly, there is a lot of potential with this job. You will be working directly for me and training under my two top operators. I'm looking for a person who can learn quickly, hustle, be reliable, and take ownership of their work. Compensation will vary depending on experience.