Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Kids ski stuff

Kids ski stuff

Looking for kids ski gear for the little one. Looking for skis and poles in the 80-115cm range. Bonus points if they're pink or purple. Anything else to go with the ensemble would be great too. Helmet, gloves, whatever. Boots I expect to have to buy locally so we can be sure they fit her feet and the bindings.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Kids ski stuff

Have you considered a lease program? We do a used lease for my two girls. It's $120 a year for boots, skis, and poles, and they will swap out any equipment they grow out of. The shop we go to always has pink and purple.

Then again, maybe all of the lease programs are sold out at this point.

Re: Kids ski stuff

I had not made it that far into looking at stuff but that is a great option. Is that through a local ski mountain or an outdoor shop?

That's the cost of renting skis twice so it would easily pay for itself. I found some stuff locally but paying $200+ for something she will be too big for in April is just a complete waste of money.