Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

KTM 200 AND a KTM 690R enduro

suburban ghetto living... black's Avatar

KTM 200 AND a KTM 690R enduro

Actively looking for a KTM 200, plated preferred. I might do the VT plate trick perhaps but rather not

ALSO

looking for a KTM enduro 690 R enduro. E start is catching my eye vs the kick start of the xr650r.( still keeping the XR however its just so....piggy)

Will drive considerable distance for right deal. Cash in hand

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    hmmmm......

Lifer

Re: KTM 200 AND a KTM 690R enduro

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Actively looking for a KTM 200, plated preferred. I might do the VT plate trick perhaps but rather not

ALSO

looking for a KTM enduro 690 R enduro. E start is catching my eye vs the kick start of the xr650r.( still keeping the XR however its just so....piggy)

Will drive considerable distance for right deal. Cash in hand
    There's a guy with a 2014 200xcw for sale on the NETRA Talk FB group. They haven't advertised it directly, but replied to a wanted ad similar to yours. Bottom of comments. There's also a handful of bikes that have been cross-posted there over the past month that might also fit your interests if you aren't deadset on a 200. Another lead here for a 2009 ktm200. Pretty sure I saw someone advertising a 150 in woods trim there somewhat recently too.

nedirtriders.com

Lifer

I have a 2012 200 XC-W converted to an XC using gears from a 150 XC. This is the "hot" new england woods setup; . It has a NH plate, although only the minimal lights required; ie no blinkers or high-beam. And to be clear the 200 is kick only with an unregulated AC electrical system.
    It is light, fast and huge fun. Very forgiving bike. I have at least 2-3 boxes of spares. Bike is naturally not showroom fresh. It has a few minor things that need to be addressed before it is ready to go. Most I have parts for already and could be motivated to fix if I had a serious buyer.

Would be looking for $4k to consider parting with it.

For another $500 I would throw in the 2nd set of wheels with professionally built 'Canadian' ice screws and wraps.

suburban ghetto living... black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aldend123 View Post
    There's a guy with a 2014 200xcw for sale on the NETRA Talk FB group. They haven't advertised it directly, but replied to a wanted ad similar to yours. Bottom of comments. There's also a handful of bikes that have been cross-posted there over the past month that might also fit your interests if you aren't deadset on a 200. Another lead here for a 2009 ktm200. Pretty sure I saw someone advertising a 150 in woods trim there somewhat recently too.
    Thanks for the link..... I m waiting to be allowed in the group......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nhbubba View Post
    I have a 2012 200 XC-W converted to an XC using gears from a 150 XC. This is the "hot" new england woods setup; . It has a NH plate, although only the minimal lights required; ie no blinkers or high-beam. And to be clear the 200 is kick only with an unregulated AC electrical system.
    It is light, fast and huge fun. Very forgiving bike. I have at least 2-3 boxes of spares. Bike is naturally not showroom fresh. It has a few minor things that need to be addressed before it is ready to go. Most I have parts for already and could be motivated to fix if I had a serious buyer.

Would be looking for $4k to consider parting with it.

For another $500 I would throw in the 2nd set of wheels with professionally built 'Canadian' ice screws and wraps.
    I was thinking of your bike when I posted it ..... I'll shoot you a pm .