Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Used RHD Jeep

Used RHD Jeep

Looking to help my mom out. She's a mail carrier and her subarus aren't working any more. She's looking for a good used right hand drive jeep. I know it's kind of a weird request but we have some unique people on the forum that have helped me out in the past with finding some strange items.

She told me new ones are $30k , so I'm guessing her budget is under $20k. They were looking at a used one in OH for around $15k but that's a long ways from VT. eBay has a couple in TX but that's too far. Greater New England area is preferred.

Any help is much appreciated and I can throw in a finders fee in some good VT micro brews if you can help us out.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Used RHD Jeep

No more RHD Subarus imported? I think those went away once they built the Indiana plant. GLWP.

Have you looked on some of the government surplus sites or eBay?

How about a 1989 RHD 44 5 speed Toyota Diesel? http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/4508185018.html They are asking $10,500, which seems pretty heroic.

Last edited by Garandman; 06-11-14 at 01:01 PM.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

She needs to stay automatic with the constant start/stop of mail driving. The Subaru was good initially, but she had a hip replaced last winter so she wants to be up higher and RHD to make things easier.

Thanks for the site Dutch. We'll check it out.

Email me at MMARSDEN@berlincity.com. I have two of them one under $20k