Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Roofing, Driveway, etc Contractors

Roofing, Driveway, etc Contractors

Looking for a couple reputable shops/folks for a couple projects at a South Boston triple decker with 3 condos.

1. roofing companies, particularly if they are familiar with slate roofs. It has a mansard (steep part) and lower-grade top. We are open to switching to faux slate and/or a mix of asphalt vs. keeping real slate depending on cost. I imagine a bunch of the plywood underneath is also going to need replacement. Roof is not that large, and only covers part of the building footprint.

2. paving companies - driveway is probably 10x75 and then another 30x50 rectangle in the back. Believe we'd want it torn up, relaid properly with crushed stone, etc.

3. also looking for a couple odd jobs - outdoor faucet needs to be cut off and replaced, outdoor outlet stopped working, probably need a new motion light or two put int, etc.

Looking to get estimates on these soonish now that the weather is clearing up.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103
    PPS | Dunlop | Boston Moto | Woodcraft & Armour Bodies | 35 Motorsports | Pit Bull | K&N

Re: Roofing, Driveway, etc Contractors

Bump - particularly looking for the roof and driveway quotes quickly

Still need recc's

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103
    PPS | Dunlop | Boston Moto | Woodcraft & Armour Bodies | 35 Motorsports | Pit Bull | K&N

Can’t help you with recommendations in your area, but on slate vs asphalt, you’re looking at slate costing 3-4 x the cost of asphalt. Also you may want to check to see if you’re even allowed to remove the slate, and not replace it with slate.
    Would have loved to have slate put on my old farmhouse, but it was a $50k price tag.

Yamaha

http://www.crscontractors.com Dennis is a friend of mine. Quality is his game. He does slate and everything else. Hit me up if you need more information.