Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

need sv race stuff, attn racers

need sv race stuff, attn racers

hey guys, due to my recent wreck at the may LRRS round, i need to do some work on the poor sv. keep in mind this stuff doesnt have to be new and shiny, just functional...heres what i need, id rather give someone on here my money than some guy off ebay if i can.

exhaust, preferably high mount. holeshot, m4, leo, whatcha got? i had a devil which worked great.

subframe...i can either cut another stock one or get an aluminum

linear type steering damper...even a stock gsxr one as thats the front end i have.

radiator

also looking for a new suit, size 44 to 46 US. the medics cut mine off

thanks!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by darkduc7; 06-04-13 at 04:43 PM.
    CCS/LRRS EX #226
    LOW DOWN RACING

Current stable:
    2008 hyper 1100
    2007 crf450r
    2009 yz450f
    2008 sikk mx 125 minimoto

Re: need sv race stuff, attn racers

Jason Has a 44 Alpinestars for sale. It is in my garage and I was taking it down to the bimo trackday but I am sure you could talk him into picking it up.

Let me know.

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Jason Has a 44 Alpinestars for sale. It is in my garage and I was taking it down to the bimo trackday but I am sure you could talk him into picking it up.

Let me know.
    Thanks doc, I've seen that one, I'm looking for something a little different. Have fun at Bomo!

CCS/LRRS EX #226
    LOW DOWN RACING

Current stable:
    2008 hyper 1100
    2007 crf450r
    2009 yz450f

I have a complete bike for sale cheap. You would have lots of spares. Only thing missing would be the damper, but my bike has a Scott's rotary.

I'll give you a stock gsxr one. What year do you need it from? I have them from most years. I can bring it up to Bomo or bring up to round 3 ill be up there on the 13th. I can ship as well if you need. Let me know

Adrenaline Cycle
    Swansea,MA

Dyno Jet Tuning Center
    Apparel
    Fabrication
    Powder Coating
    Paint
    Service
    Engine service
    Race Bike Prep
    Used OEM Parts
    Track bike rentals

ADRENALINECYCLEINC.COM
    Like us on Facebook
    [IMG]http://www.facebook.com/AdrenalineCycle1?ref=hl

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

I just removed an older M4 can. It was cut down by the previous owner. It needs to be cut down (remove 3/4" - 1"), repacked, and re-riveted, but it's yours if you want it or can't find anything else. It's just the can though.

I have a cut-down and trimmed stock 1st gen subframe as well. It has a hoop attached to it to connect to a supersport tail. It does not include the fender piece. That's on my current bike. It's yours as well, if you want it.

I can bring both up to either the vintage race this weekend or the Classic next weekend. If you're not there for either, I'm sure one of your teammates would bring it to you. Let me know.

Last edited by The Snowman; 06-04-13 at 09:23 PM.
    CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Quote Originally Posted by rg500 View Post
    I have a complete bike for sale cheap. You would have lots of spares. Only thing missing would be the damper, but my bike has a Scott's rotary.
    how cheap we talkin? im not really in the market for a whole bike, but thanks for the offer!

Quote Originally Posted by THE STUFF 187 View Post
    I'll give you a stock gsxr one. What year do you need it from? I have them from most years. I can bring it up to Bomo or bring up to round 3 ill be up there on the 13th. I can ship as well if you need. Let me know
    hell yeah! ill be at the classic weekend, 14th through the 16th. i have an 04-05 600/750 front end...i usually pit in 1a, but let me know where you'll be at and i'll hunt you down. thanks a ton!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Snowman View Post
    I just removed an older M4 can. It was cut down by the previous owner. It needs to be cut down (remove 3/4" - 1"), repacked, and re-riveted, but it's yours if you want it or can't find anything else. It's just the can though.

I have a cut-down and trimmed stock 1st gen subframe as well. It has a hoop attached to it to connect to a supersport tail. It's yours as well, if you want it.

I can bring both up to either the vintage race this weekend or the Classic next weekend. If you're not there for either, I'm sure one of your teammates would bring it to you. Let me know.
    Hey Chuck, i tenatively found a solution to the exhaust, but i'd be interested in that can in case it doesnt work out. if it isnt much trouble to bring those parts to the classic, i will know at that point if i'll need them...but certainly, if they are good spares you wanna keep around, do so. im the kind of guy that is willing to patch old stuff together to make it work, but i dont want to pillage your parts cache if you would normally hold onto them. thanks for the help, i really appreciate it.

CCS/LRRS EX #226
    LOW DOWN RACING

Current stable:
    2008 hyper 1100
    2007 crf450r
    2009 yz450f

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkduc7 View Post
    Hey Chuck, i tenatively found a solution to the exhaust, but i'd be interested in that can in case it doesnt work out. if it isnt much trouble to bring those parts to the classic, i will know at that point if i'll need them...but certainly, if they are good spares you wanna keep around, do so. im the kind of guy that is willing to patch old stuff together to make it work, but i dont want to pillage your parts cache if you would normally hold onto them. thanks for the help, i really appreciate it.
    Don't worry about it. I run a superbike tail now and if that ever got destroyed, I'd get a new one. I'm no longer a fan of the stock seat.

I doubt I'd ever use the can again, so it would just be collecting dust until I brought it to the scrap yard.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Brett, I don't have any of that stuff, but if anyone down here in CT has anything you need, I'll be happy to pick it up and bring it to NHMS with me.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I have a cut down SV sub frame, I could get it to chuck to bring up to you for the next race weekend if he is ok with that, or ship it.

$70 unless I need to ship it.

I also have a whole bunch of other various parts.

Rides: 13 Hyperstada, 09 SFV650, 97 CBR 900RR
    www.tailofthedragon.com
    RIP A.B. RIP BEET, I Ride in Leathers because I would rather sweat than Bleed...