Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

WTB: 92 Bandit GSF400 motor or jugs

WTB: 92 Bandit GSF400 motor or jugs

Yep, I said jugs....

So I'll be honest, I am cash strapped but this is for my wife's bike so I guess I better just deal.

Anyways, I have a 91 or 92 bandit gsf400 that I was mid of rebuilding for here when I found that 2 out of 4 of the cylinders on the bike are all nasty rusty. Not surface rust, and too much to just hone out or overbore. So I need to get either a new parts motor or new jugs. I really don't want to sleeve it as I don't even have a clue where I could get sleeves for that bike....

I don't want a whole running motor unless it is a really good price because to be honest, as I stated, unless it is a good price I probably can't afford it right now.

Thanks!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: WTB: 92 Bandit GSF400 motor or jugs

Performance: 1397 JE bigbore, Dual Intake cams, Adjustable cam spockets, Sm air box mod,Pc3 usb,Ingnition box w/hub, and Lcd screen, Hindle stepped race header, Dual Fans, 24 volt starting
    Suspension & Brakes: Ohlins road and track forks, Ohlins rear shock, Sprint top mount dampner, PRM top clamp, Dymag Carbon mags, Brembo HP rotors, Brembo Hp radial calipers,
    Show & GO: Topgun undertail, Libertek led lights, Pazzo lever, PMR Switches & Kill,PMR cover. Revolution Custom Paint, Harris Grips.

Quote Originally Posted by gixerhp View Post
    Ebay link form GB
    Thanks man, I did find that guy and sent him an email looking into shipping. It would be coming from the UK and last time I had parts like that shipped over I paid more for shipping then for the parts but I'm hoping... meanwhile I'm trying to see if I can find someone more local.

Quote Originally Posted by yesterdayze View Post
    Thanks man, I did find that guy and sent him an email looking into shipping. It would be coming from the UK and last time I had parts like that shipped over I paid more for shipping then for the parts but I'm hoping... meanwhile I'm trying to see if I can find someone more local.
    A while ago the was one being parted out, out of Florida, but haven,t seen any thing posted lately!

Performance: 1397 JE bigbore, Dual Intake cams, Adjustable cam spockets, Sm air box mod,Pc3 usb,Ingnition box w/hub, and Lcd screen, Hindle stepped race header, Dual Fans, 24 volt starting
    Suspension & Brakes: Ohlins road and track forks, Ohlins rear shock, Sprint top mount dampner, PRM top clamp, Dymag Carbon mags, Brembo HP rotors, Brembo Hp radial calipers,
    Show & GO: Topgun undertail, Libertek led lights, Pazzo lever, PMR Switches & Kill,PMR cover. Revolution Custom Paint, Harris Grips.