Just wondering if anyone has some misc parts kicking around before I go out looking. I've read lots of posts where people have had these years of bikes, so I'm hoping to find stuff local kicking around.

I stumbled upon a super deal on a 94 fireblade this morning, I saw it, wrote a check out, and tonight I'll be meeting him by my place to finalize the deal with cash!

This needs a little TLC, but not too bad.. some things that I need to figure out/check out are:

Need a sprocket cover for the front, that's just not there. He put in a new engine cover and said he never put RTV which he was told later he should have done, so it's leaking oil from there. Also had stripped threads so he re-tapped it. I'm not sure if I should leave it be or take it apart (worried about the threads).
Front wind screen is missing a piece.
One bar end is missing. I looked inside and it looks hollow, I've personally never taken off the bar end on any of my bikes, only tightened them. Isn't there supposed to be a plate that the screw goes into instead of being all hollow?

Also if someone has a stock exhaust kicking around, he said the stock one was rotting so he cut it off down to the mid pipe so its not the prettiest sounding without a muffler... I'll have to see if I can live with the noise right now.

Front tire is starting to look shoddy, but it should last until next year easy.. but I guess its the battle axe front 16" tire thats popular?

Thanks! I'll be glad to have a set of wheels again!