Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WTB: Electric Guitar

Re: WTB: Electric Guitar

Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    Generally seeing Squiers of all trim levels on reverb & FB for damn near new prices.

Kind of a moot point though. Usually resale value matter a whole lot to me as I generally tend to keep stuff that I buy. If I catch & release it'll typically be before the return policy expires.
    We’re not living in reality right now for used pricing on many things, guitars are particularly stupid (which is why I have been buying guns lately instead).

Another strategy is pawn shops. This is where many guitars go to die, and you actually get to put your hands on them and inspect. My last pawn guitar was a $200 80’s Gunslinger that I immediately flipped for $1,100. Deals to be had…

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xrocket21 View Post
    I cant play guitar but for some reason I REALLY want to buy and build this.
    It was a fun and learning experience. Also tested my patience waiting for the poly to set up for another coat and then again for another coat and then again for....and then for final polihing. I sanded to 10000 grit. The feel is outstanding but I could have done much better. Want to build a 5 string bass next time.

James

Quote Originally Posted by OreoGaborio View Post
    Nice!

Oh good. They musta just updated their inventory.

Crap... now do I pick up one of those or get one of the pricier models I was looking at...
    Most of the shootouts I’ve seen recommend paying enough to get above the affinity series…so the classic vibe series. Above that (getting into fenders) it’s less bang for the additional buck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12