Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

WTB: Front stand (pitbull or woodcraft)

xxaarraa

I changed my 848 to GP shift yesterday and that put my beloved bursig stand out of play since the shifter is now in the way. I have a pitbull rear stand for the bike, but don't have a front stand, I do need to run warmers at the track. Looking to buy a front stand. Preferably one that is not 848-specific so that I can use it on my other bike also when needed. Which means the less-than-optimal fork bottom stand I suppose, as opposed to the triple tree stand.

I can pickup from the immediate Boston area this morning. I am headed out to NYST for the 3 day weekend, so if you are going and can bring it there, that would be great too. Please PM.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: WTB: Front stand (pitbull or woodcraft)

I highly recommend Woodcraft wheel stands. You can buy any woodcraft front stand (triple tree style) and then only have to change the pin size which for an 848 you need the 27mm pin. Also triple tree stands are better because you can change your wheel if you have a spare set of slicks/rains etc. they also take the weight off the fork springs. http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/Assets/...s/pinchart.pdf

I have a fork lift stand made by R&G that I don't use and don't really like. Basically brand new, it's in Quincy. I'm in SC until tomorrow but Jim may be home to arrange a pickup before he heads to nhms for the weekend.

$50 and it's yours

I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

Quote Originally Posted by Pinned View Post
    Jim may be home to arrange a pickup before he heads to nhms for the weekend.
    i'm heading to NHMS right from work.

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

xxaarraa

Quote Originally Posted by Pinned View Post
    I have a fork lift stand made by R&G that I don't use and don't really like. Basically brand new, it's in Quincy. I'm in SC until tomorrow but Jim may be home to arrange a pickup before he heads to nhms for the weekend.

$50 and it's yours
    I'll take it. I'm borrowing one this weekend but when I'm back in town, I'll come pick it up. I live in Southie, so just pm me your contact info and we can meet up next week.

xxaarraa

All set, thanks.