Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WTB: Ladies full leather racing suit

Re: WTB: Ladies full leather racing suit

Quote Originally Posted by lrrs428 View Post
    Are you doing track days or racing?
    Track days

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mzdagrl View Post
    Much as I love Seacoast, I will warn any woman that has to make a trip to go there, that their products are shaped for a more "european" body - no shoulders, small chest, long and lanky (i.e. Rev'It, Dainese, etc). That may work for you, but weight is just a number and it is hard to tell what will fit better without seeing you, or having more info. If an A* was kinda snug (especially in your shoulder or chest area), then you probably won't have much luck there, but you won't know without trying them on. I would suggest trying a few brands of jackets (easier to find in an array of sizes and brands), seeing what fits well, then venturing to full suits from there.
    I've tried on rev it before and it fits nicely. I'm not used to wearing full leathers so the A* felt snug to me, but I have the understanding it is suppose to be like a second skin so I think I may just need to get use to wearing them. And I'm not a curvy girl (a bit lanky as you worded it) so I think I will do well with those names. I'll have to find some time to make a trip to sea coast to try different ones on.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjagirl View Post
    I've tried on rev it before and it fits nicely. I'm not used to wearing full leathers so the A* felt snug to me, but I have the understanding it is suppose to be like a second skin so I think I may just need to get use to wearing them. And I'm not a curvy girl (a bit lanky as you worded it) so I think I will do well with those names. I'll have to find some time to make a trip to sea coast to try different ones on.
    Perfect, it's definitely worth the trip then. Patricia will take good care of you

Executive Distributor - ItWorks! Global
    All-Natural Health, Wellness and Beauty www.kchristian.myitworks.com Supplements, Skin Care, Energy Drinks, and MORE!
    If you run into a wall with a helmet on, you still ran into a wall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12