Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

F4I

F4I

Looking to buy an F4i asap. Would like to get some riding in before the season is truly over.

Looking for an f4i with little to no mods. Not interested if it has a power commander or anything like that.

It must be in mint condition.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: F4I

Do you know what a power commander does or is? It is a bolt on and can be removed as easily as it was put on. Plus you could make money selling it if you really didn't want it for some reason.

-Christian LRRS/CCS HasBeen ECK Racing
    2011 Pit Bike Race CHAMPION!

Quote Originally Posted by csmutty View Post
    Do you know what a power commander does or is? It is a bolt on and can be removed as easily as it was put on. Plus you could make money selling it if you really didn't want it for some reason.
    I get your point. I do know what a power commander is.

I am just looking for a bike that is as close to stock as possible. Not interested in it if someone has been tinkering around with it.

Lifer
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

There is a really nice one in the for sale section ..

Quote Originally Posted by rice_rocket View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

There is a really nice one in the for sale section ..
    If it is the yellow and black one it is already sold...I was a few days too late.

Lifer

Yup that was the one.... I just remember the ad, looks very nice, exactly the same as my F4... I kinda miss it..

bump

it's going to be difficult to find a mint condition unmodified 2001 - 2006 F4i, as they lost popularity when the 2003 600rr came out. good luck with your search, but it may take some patience and lots of browsing on various forums.

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy 2 Shots View Post
    it's going to be difficult to find a mint condition unmodified 2001 - 2006 F4i, as they lost popularity when the 2003 600rr came out. good luck with your search, but it may take some patience and lots of browsing on various forums.

You are right.

I have however found a couple....but wanted too see if I could buy one off a "trusted" NESR member.

This is my first bike purchase so I want to have options and not buy the 1st bike I look at.

Quote Originally Posted by kazspeed View Post
    This is my first bike purchase
    and i'm sure you've been warned/suggested by peers to not buy a 1st bike with mint condition bodywork.

anyways, i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. just be patient & enjoy your new bike when you find the one.

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy 2 Shots View Post
    and i'm sure you've been warned/suggested by peers to not buy a 1st bike with mint condition bodywork.

anyways, i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. just be patient & enjoy your new bike when you find the one.
    That I have...but I am going to take the chance.