Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

WTB ZX6 or ZX9 Front Fender

WTB ZX6 or ZX9 Front Fender

I`m looking for 1998-2001 ZX6r or ZX9r front fender with side skirts . Color not important.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

obnoxious degenerate

Re: WTB ZX6 or ZX9 Front Fender

zx9 fender on ebay

i just bought one of these.

nine times out of ten its an electric razor, but...every once in a while...its a dildo. of course its company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo ...and not..."your"...dildo...

Are you putting it on your zx11? I replaced my rotors and liked the look with the fender off. Then I read about the fender swap on the ZX forum and thought it would look pretty sick on mine. Guy did it on a black ZX like yours. Is that what you are doing too?

obnoxious degenerate

yeah, i just bought the fender and ill pick up the sides later, i did see some side pieces there also.

i crashed my bike and trashed the front fender and this is easier and cheaper than finding a zx11 fender. it sucks having every bit of sand/water the tire finds hit you in the facemask.

Last edited by gus310; 01-24-10 at 11:07 PM.
    nine times out of ten its an electric razor, but...every once in a while...its a dildo. of course its company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo ...and not..."your"...dildo...

obnoxious degenerate

should look like this when completed.

Doing the same to mine but without the crash part I hope.I hope u r ok? FYI I was looking at a fiberglass one with molded side skirts thinking that might be the cleanest setup but who knows I might have a line on one with the skirts local. Send me a pic when you get yours done and I`ll do the same.

obnoxious degenerate

crashed it on a wet route 2 on my commute to work last fall, gear saved me big time, i picked up the bike and rode it away despite the plastic hanging off it. its uglier than me now, hopefully ill repair the plastics in the spring. it may be spring when i get the fender painted and mounted, plus i need the side flaps still. but we'll see, bug me later for pics if i forget.

I`ll do that. I`m still trying to figure out what color I want to paint mine. Silver is the oem choice but I like Black or Gunmetal to match the engine casings or the inner fairings and dash panel color. I was shocked when I saw my ZX without a front fender. It just makes it look so much smaller and a lot more on the sporty side I think without that big gaudy fender. Off Topic a bit when I met you at bike night you were riding on a Bridgestone that was wearing kind of funny, did you have that tire on the bike when you crashed?

obnoxious degenerate

i honsetly dont remember, i do have a new tire on the front now, hopfully this spring i can replace the rear. got the fender in yesterday, im not sure if i need the sides to mount it. maybe this week ill get it on, depends on how cold it is in the garage.