Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

50% off Firstgear Kathmandu jackets and pants....@ Motorsports Nation

50% off Firstgear Kathmandu jackets and pants....@ Motorsports Nation

I went for a nice cruise today on my KTM 950 Supermoto (the front wheel did manage to stay down 90% of the time) and wound up at Motorsports Nation in Plainfield, CT.

A few minutes after I whiped the drool off of my chin when looking at the new bikes, I went upstairs to look around. Infront of me were several racks marked 50% OFF, Firstgear leather pants, jackets and the KATHMANDU Jackets and pants were all 50% off. Regular price 199.95, sale including tax out the door $106.00 (fyi- motorcycle superstore sells them for $242.96 and revzilla also sells them for $242.96)...needless to say 100 bucks is a steal!

If your in the market for either leather jackets/pants or the the kathmandu line of jackets/ pants give Joe a call (part dept) 860 564 4223 and he can pull what you need off the rack before they are all sold. Tell him Barry sent you.

Almost forgot they also had alot of Speed & Strengh jackets for 50% off regular prices.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 50% off Firstgear Kathmandu jackets and pants....@ Motorsports Nation

Just spoke with Joe and I will be heading down there on Saturday. Thanks for the tip.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!