Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Aprilia service?

Aprilia service?

Don't have a dealer review to offer, just looking to see if anyone can recommend a shop that works on Aprilias. Currently dealing with what I - along with some helpful people on apriliaforum - believe to be a shot sprag clutch on an '03 Mille. I've looked into fixing this myself and I don't know if I have the time (really want to maximize the remaining time of the riding season) and the mechanical experience to feel comfortable taking this on myself. The bike is currently stuck at a friends house in Western MA and I live in Groton CT. I've lurked around the site long enough to notice all the positive reviews of Seacoast. It's a bit of a haul to get the bike there from where it's currently at, but I'm not opposed to taking it there. I was just wondering if there are any dealers/shops more local to the two locations that have resulted in positive experiences for anyone here.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Cougar296; 09-04-13 at 06:45 PM.

Re: Aprilia service?

I'm from VT and had to make the 3 hour haul one way to Seacoast when I had my Aprilia. They are a great shop to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar296 View Post
    I've lurked around the site long enough to notice all the positive reviews of Seacoast. It's a bit of a haul to get the bike there from where it's currently at, but I'm not opposed to taking it there.
    Seacoast offers pick up and delivery for a flat $20 each way. They travel, they came 112 miles to pick up my RSV4..for $20

Yamaha

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar

Find someone heading from ~where your bike is to the races this weekend..... pretty sure Seacoast will have more than a few folks there.

CCS/LRRS #83

I have heard lots of great things about Seacoast, I personally use new haven powersports and would recommend them. I would also recommend you DO NOT USE Motofit in Danbury, first hand experience as that is where I purchased my Aprilia this year.

I gave Seacoast a call, got an appt. for later in the month and they offered the $20 pick-up which was pretty sweet considering how far away it is.

I'm not sure seacoast wants this advertised but I had them rebuild and respring my forks on my Kawasaki zx6r. Great job fair price and a good turnaround time.

New Haven Powersports is a great/friendly group and an authorized Ape dealer.