Up here in good ol' Barnstead, NH - smack dab on route 28. Couldn't be happier with their sales & service. And ya'll know how I feel about dealerships...

They sell & service Arctic Cat sleds & 4-wheelers as well as Husqie lawn equipment & saws. They'll service just about anything you bring in so long as they can get parts for it. They also have a fairly decent selection of gear, both winter & summer...

Buy a sled or 4-wheeler from 'em and ya get 20% all parts & gear. A bit better than the typical 10% most dealers offer. They also gave me a $100 gift certificate for ANYTHING in their shop, including service...

The sales guy (the owner) was great to deal with. Told 'im he had one chance to come at me with a sweet package deal. Ended up knocking a nice chunk of both 4-wheelers, 30% off the winch & plow set-up, plus the $100 gift certificate. The 4-wheelers were already a few hundred under MSRP each and he still knocked a total of $850 of THOSE prices - $500 off mine, $350 off Big Shirl's. Again, they were already $300 under MSRP...

I'd HIGHLY suggest 'em if you're in the market for a sled or quad!!!