Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Bike Bandit

Bike Bandit

I've found it really tough to beat these guys for OEM parts. Just went through the CBR to and got a list together to address some bent, broken, neglected parts. Their parts fiche is great, nice exploded diagrams - all the way down to individual nuts, bolts, and washers. Pricing is fair, shipping is usually pretty quick. 2 thumbs up.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

Re: Bike Bandit

I was not happy with their shipping times in the past, but I ordered some stuff a few weeks ago and got it within a week. I am definitely going to start using them again.

Largest selection of Motorcycles in the North East is located in new england...typically next day to the North Shore.

But honestly, I built up a good reputation going with my local shop. They gave me great deals on everything and had someone informative at the desk to help me out for the tricky bits. Also, everything was within a day or 2 and they can get just about ANYTHING.

A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JettaJayGLS View Post
    [url=http://www.ronnies.com]
    Having grown up in the Berkshires and in striking distance of Ronnie's Pittsfield shop, they were continuously overpriced and only wanted to do service work on American iron.

Smaller shops like Cycle X-Press in Cheshire were leaps and bounds better despite minimal inventory.

"...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909

they're not consistently priced low...

I always used to do a "meta-analysis" and check 5-6 major online OEM parts dealers to find the best prices. Sometimes bb was higher, sometimes lower.

Now I'm too lazy...my CC is saved in my account and I have a login stored in my browser, so I shop all my oem stuff there.

alternatively, get 20% off your order, just by getting multiple $10 gift card options for $7.99 online Only $7 99 for A $10 Bikebandit Gift Card Bikebandit com Gift Card Bike Bandit 400045120020 | eBay

FREE $10 UBER CREDIT W' PROMO CODE --> PON41
    1994 Yamaha YZ250 CA Street Legal 2-smoke :smoke:

Like others have said, I've found the shipping times from Bike Bandit are terrible. Triumph parts are even worse from them although they gave a disclaimer which I found still wasn't accurate.

For the usual brands I've had excellent luck with Rocky Mountain ATV. I like their site because they tell you right next to the "add to cart" button if they actually have the item in stock or if it'll be 1-2 business days etc.

I have also ordered a few things from Ronnies and had no problems.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Jeff

I have never had a parts order from them which actually included all the parts that I ordered. Sometimes there's stuff I didn't order. And, at least with triumph parts, they do not mark the triumph part number anywhere on the packaging, which can be pretty confusing when you have a ton of similar nuts, bolts, spacers, etc. On the upside, the fiche is nice and sometimes they have pretty good sales on tires and gear.

2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
    2022 Husqvarna fe501s

I haven't used Bike Bandit, but I typically get OEM stuff from Ron Ayers and the shipping is also pretty shitful. And worse than that, they don't even send you shipping confirmation until your order is halfway across the country.

Prices are great though...

Quote Originally Posted by ZX-12R View Post
    Having grown up in the Berkshires and in striking distance of Ronnie's Pittsfield shop, they were continuously overpriced and only wanted to do service work on American iron.

Smaller shops like Cycle X-Press in Cheshire were leaps and bounds better despite minimal inventory.
    I simply went to the website, went to the microfiched, picked what I wanted, and hit pay. I never dealt over the phone or let anyone give me the chance to service anything. That is shitty to hear though, I always liked their quick shipping and availability of OEM parts.

A man of many names...Jay, Gennaro, Gerry, etc.

Lifer

I'm trying so hard to make friends with my local dealer. 10-14 day lead times. Errors in the orders. Sizable, inconsistent mark-ups. And poor communication. Then he gives me a hard time because my bike is "pretty old anyway".

I'd love to find a place that could consistently get parts in my hands in 3-4 days.