Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 61 of 61

No bueno!! Subaru Specialties (Scott Dana Boyd)

  1. #51
    Changes come butcher bergs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the humbling river
    Posts
    12,169

    Re: No bueno!! Subaru Specialties (Scott Dana Boyd)


    Search using "Subaru engine"

    Almost certainly he has ads in all of Mass, NH, VT, ME and possibly RI.

    The good thing is, at least there's evidence he's still in the area.

    0 Not allowed!

  2. #52
    Lifer snwbrdr435's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North Shore Ma
    Posts
    2,127

    Re: No bueno!! Subaru Specialties (Scott Dana Boyd)

    Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post
    Search using "Subaru engine"

    Almost certainly he has ads in all of Mass, NH, VT, ME and possibly RI.

    The good thing is, at least there's evidence he's still in the area.
    Setup a fake email and have him deliver a motor to the police station

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #53
    Lifer Garandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dorchester, MA / Mt Sunapee, NH
    Posts
    8,979

    Re: No bueno!! Subaru Specialties (Scott Dana Boyd)

    Have a hard time believing he can deliver anything close to what he is claiming to do for $1,800.

    0 Not allowed!
    "I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.
    Richard Feynman.

  4. #54
    TWINS! xrocket21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Central Maine
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,451

    Re: No bueno!! Subaru Specialties (Scott Dana Boyd)

    Quote Originally Posted by Garandman View Post
    Have a hard time believing he can deliver anything close to what he is claiming to do for $1,800.
    1800 with a core

    0 Not allowed!

  5. #55

  6. #56
    Lifer snwbrdr435's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North Shore Ma
    Posts
    2,127

    Re: No bueno!! Subaru Specialties (Scott Dana Boyd)

    Quote Originally Posted by xrocket21 View Post
    1800 with a core
    I have 6 core motors, there value from most places around here that does rebuilds is essentially scrap. Unless they are the turbo motors.

    Anyone have a good rebuilder in the area?

    0 Not allowed!

  7. #57
    Changes come butcher bergs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the humbling river
    Posts
    12,169

    Re: No bueno!! Subaru Specialties (Scott Dana Boyd)

    I can tell you one place NOT to go!

    0 Not allowed!

  8. #58
    First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Farmington
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,306

    Re: No bueno!! Subaru Specialties (Scott Dana Boyd)

    Some chick on a FB yardsale page was looking for a subie motor. I warned her of Dana and she she was just talking to him the day before. Said she was considering him. I told her about your CL ad. She found it and said she will look elsewhere.

    2 Not allowed!
    When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 KTM 690SM /03 KTM 300EXC
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

  9. #59
    Changes come butcher bergs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    the humbling river
    Posts
    12,169

    Re: No bueno!! Subaru Specialties (Scott Dana Boyd)

    Good....and thank you.

    0 Not allowed!

  10. #60
    Lifer Garandman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dorchester, MA / Mt Sunapee, NH
    Posts
    8,979

    Re: No bueno!! Subaru Specialties (Scott Dana Boyd)

    Quote Originally Posted by snwbrdr435 View Post
    I have 6 core motors, there value from most places around here that does rebuilds is essentially scrap. Unless they are the turbo motors.

    Anyone have a good rebuilder in the area?
    My motor was built by Wicked Performance in Manchester, NH. But it’s a built-up turbo, they specialize in WRX/STI. Just had them do a brake upgrade.

    0 Not allowed!
    "I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.
    Richard Feynman.

  11. #61
    Lifer snwbrdr435's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North Shore Ma
    Posts
    2,127

    Re: No bueno!! Subaru Specialties (Scott Dana Boyd)

    Quote Originally Posted by SVRACER01 View Post
    Some chick on a FB yardsale page was looking for a subie motor. I warned her of Dana and she she was just talking to him the day before. Said she was considering him. I told her about your CL ad. She found it and said she will look elsewhere.
    Do you know what year motor she needs? I have a few runners as well as some transmissions.

    1 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •