Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Conti Sport Attack Radials (Hypersport)

Conti Sport Attack Radials (Hypersport)

3,000 miles on em and looking good!
    Original review by Sport Rider did not have the chance for wet weather testing...no worries, these babies grip and rip well in the wet too...been out twice in torrential t-storms, and had no issues or worries at all...100% confidence inspiring.
    Did some hard brake and acceleration testing tonight on the way home while it was a steady downpour, same deal. I would give em a 4/4.5 outta 5 for wet and dry.

Wear is looking really good, I will def. get 6,000 miles outta the rear tire...ill update you when I change it...I would compare these tires to the Metzler M3...with added tread life. They offer great feedback, warm up quick, nice and simple construction. Tire profile is def. more of a round sidewall, def. does not have the aggressive cut like the Pilot Power, but turn in and mid-corner stability are still very good for the street. No track test yet.

Awesome tires, very impressed with how fast they warm up, they do not get as sticky as Qualifiers, but they also do not have issues with getting slick/oily once you start rippin on em...if you are thinking about getting em...do it, you will not be disappointed!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Carpe Diem
    '10 Yamaha R6-Race-
    '05 Aprilia Tuono Racing -Street-
    #46, Expert, CVMA -cvmaracing.com-

Re: Conti Sport Attack Radials (Hypersport)

Ride report...tires are kick ass!
    As the front wears it gets kinda neutral feeling, but other than that I have loved these tires!
    Had em put on with 14k on the bike and now at 19,329 miles the rear is DONE!
    so 5,329 on the rear, and the front is about 50%.
    Will I get them again...mmmmmmm IDK... probly not just cause I did not order another set (no local dealers have em) and it takes a week to get em in...cannot wait a week...so Ill most likely toss on a Metz M3...go with what you know...lots of people I ride with are rockin the Conti Sports (few SV guys and I think a Honda) no issues at all...happy hunting.

Carpe Diem
    '10 Yamaha R6-Race-

I ran the Conti Sport Attack at Loudon on my TLR in August. I like them even better than the Pilot Power 2CT I've been typically running, and they are a lot cheaper too.

I also noticed they are a piece of cake to change out, even with just the hand tools I use. The tire overall is very flexible in comparison to the Michelins, or any other tires I've tried before. They seem to need a few more PSI than what I was running in the 2CT's as they felt like they move around on the rim bit more if you don't.

They talk to you really well too. I'm sold on both the performance AND the price.

If someone uses them on a trackday in the rain, I'd really like to hear what they have to say about them.

I had the front changed out on Sunday for a Dunslop Qualifier...and the Hypersport def. gives more feedback, but is slightly less responsive, though gives great confidence mid corner, even on its last legs!
    Got 7k outta the front and almost 6k outta the rear...not bad!
    Though I am sold on Pirelli at the moment...DCIII's are gonna go on the Kawi and I think I'm gonna toss a set of the SC Pro's on the Mille when she needs em next year!

Carpe Diem
    '10 Yamaha R6-Race-