I rarely have the need for HD parts, but whenever I do, this is the only place I'll go. Dave Frank is absolutely amazing. He has everything you could ever need in stock, and he charges 1986 prices. One time I needed a Sportster sprocket and just instinctively went to eBay and was annoyed with the long delivery dates, then I remembered Dave. I ran over there, he had it on hand and it was like half the price of eBay...who beats eBay prices?? Another time I called to see if he had some gaskets and I was going to pick them up after work. He called me back later and said "hey I have to leave early today, so I'll leave the gaskets under the mat, just put the cash there and enjoy!". On the off chance he doesn't have what you need, he'll pull out the book and say "list price is $100, my cost is $70...how about $80?". Super knowledgeable; none of that "year, make, model?" BS. I grabbed a head gasket today and it was $5. All the shit I got added up to like $33 and he goes "just call it $30". Insanity. They don't make them like this anymore.

Oh, and he is open 7 days a week, and open late a few nights a week. He was closing on Sundays recently, but I think he's back to 7 days.

If you try to look him up and see shitty reviews, it's because he let's some guy use his name and dealer's license to sell used cars behind his store. That guy is a scumbag, but the real DF is a true American hero.

81 Bridge Street in Salem, MA. Bonus: Coffee Time Bakery across the street is also 10/10, as is Chez Casa sandwich shop a few doors down.