just a FYI warning about this vendor on Ebay, Omniaracing of Italy, has a good rating and a nice selection of parts at "too good to be true" prices with various product listing issues.

CLIFF NOTES: listed product on sale, I purchased & paid, they backed out saying sale price was a mistake then proceeded to "give me a deal" by upping the price 2 more times by more than 25% above the original purchase price Transaction canceled and my $$$ refunded

I'd been watching thier listing for 4 "different" exhaust systems for my bike, kinda odd that 3 of them had the same part# with slightly different descriptions and various prices, but the part#'s were valid according to the Mfg site so I figured minor detail / translation issue. Good prices, even with international shipping they were still $175+ cheaper than the american distributor. I've been procrastinating on placing my order because, well that's me.

So I see over the weekend they are having a 30% off sale on ONE of the 4 systems for my bike, not the exact style I wanted but for $$$ savings I'd take it so I placed the order and paid right away thru paypal psyched for my new titanium exhaust for the end of the week delivery.

I get 2 automatic e-mails confirming my purchase, then I get a personal E-mail from Salvatore stating that he can't sell the exhaust for the sale price he listed, "it less than they pay me, can do for $xxx instead, apology for confusion". Not happy but his new offer is still a pretty good deal so I reply as long as the new price still includes shipping I'll take it. Salvatore replies back"additional $xx for ship, I apology with gift for you in ship box". At this point my patiences is gone and I tell Sal to cancel the transaction and refund my money as we are now 29% above the orignal sale price I purchased the item for

SO not a blantant rip-off artist, but not exactly the most stand-up Ebay seller I've dealt with