Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Good experience with internet vendor(RevIt)

RevIt was having a 15% off "Cyber Monday" sale last week and I wanted to pick up a pair of Gear 2 pants. A few hours before the sale was scheduled to end I went to Revzilla's site to place an order. Unfortunately they were out of my size and there was no way to backorder them. As their phone lines were closed for the evening I sent an email asking if I could purchase the pants, pay for them immediately at the sale price, and just have them shipped when they were available. Received an email from Revzilla the next day saying they were not able to do that. Even though the sale was now over I figured I'd try one other place and sent an email to Beach Moto, http://www.beachmoto.com/. Got a quick reply saying they might be able to do it; to let them know exactly what I was looking for. Told them it was Gear 2 pants and told them the size I needed. I received another quick reply, "no problem" they could extend the sale price for a day and gave me a discount code to use. So I went to their site and made the order. Shortly after making the order I remembered that we were going away this coming week and I didn't want the pants shipped out from the west coast as they'd probably arrive when we were gone and last thing I'd want is UPS returning them after a few attempts. I emailed my concerns, a little fearful that my small order was becoming more of a PITA to the vendor than it was worth, and got an email back letting me know that the pants would not ship from the west coast but from RevIt's warehouse in New Jersey, they also confirmed that they would go out that same day and get to me before we left. Next day, in the morning, less than 24 hours after I had initially contacted Beach Moto, UPS delivered the pants.

This didn't leave me with a negative impression of Revzilla, they're a good vendor and have gone out of their way for me in the past. However I did want to publicly thank Dennis at Beach Moto for excellent customer service, and I'll assume that someone at RevIt went out of their way to make sure the pants went out so quickly, and may have upgraded to next day shipping. That I'm not sure of, but NJ to Vermont is usually two days via UPS and it got here in one.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I find NJ to Southern Vt almost always next day. We order from McMaster Carr weekly and even orders placed at 4 or 5 pm typically show up the next day.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!