Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Amsoil & Bomo

Amsoil & Bomo

I finally dug my bike out of a snow pile and got it down to Boston Moto to get the valves down and a few other things taken care of. Ended up needing new air filter and my plugs were looking pretty worn so those are getting replaced. Pretty much all of my valves were out of spec so i'm glad I gettin it done now

Recommend these guys to anyone!!

Main reason why I made this thread is to Recommend Amsoil. I decided to give it a shot and have ran it since my bike had 600 miles on it. I few oil changes and 12,000 miles and 7 track days later my top end still looks brand new. Not a single deposit anywhere and both cams look straight out of a machine shop.

Its a little more expensive but totally worth it. I'm a mechanic and i've never seen anything bike or car that clean after 12k miles.

So Amsoil and Bomo rock!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

www.bostonmoto.com
    2009 Zx-6r--17,680 miles and counting!!
    2008 ZZR600 - - - 10,268 miles totaled
    Ride to live, live to ride

Re: Amsoil & Bomo

Quote Originally Posted by Danz19899 View Post
    I finally dug my bike out of a snow pile and got it down to Boston Moto to get the valves down and a few other things taken care of. Ended up needing new air filter and my plugs were looking pretty worn so those are getting replaced. Pretty much all of my valves were out of spec so i'm glad I gettin it done now

Recommend these guys to anyone!!

Main reason why I made this thread is to Recommend Amsoil. I decided to give it a shot and have ran it since my bike had 600 miles on it. I few oil changes and 12,000 miles and 7 track days later my top end still looks brand new. Not a single deposit anywhere and both cams look straight out of a machine shop.

Its a little more expensive but totally worth it. I'm a mechanic and i've never seen anything bike or car that clean after 12k miles.

So Amsoil and Bomo rock!!
    Love Amsoil. Started using it years ago and now it's in just about everything. I even became a dealer for it so I could help hook people up with it

2012 Tiger 800 XC

Re: Amsoil & Bomo

I'm an Amsoil dealer too. if anyone in teh Taunton area needs some let me know.

04 XB12R
    02 CBRF4i
    BearsDen.com