Since I had to write a bad review of another company, I wanted to write a good about this one.

I have been kicking around the idea of getting a quick turn throttle ever since last year. I have been finding it hard to go to wide open in all but 3 areas of the track and my wrist feels like it is in an unnatural position.

I called up GP Tech and talked with them for a bit. The person I talked to said that the throttle housing was out of stock and would have to be sent from Japan. No problem, after discussing my needs, I went with the largest throttle cam they had.

When the throttle came in, I test fitted it to an old clipon and I realized that the throttle tube does not fit into the housing, and I read that there is actually 2 different size housings. The standard size fits all but the 2 largest throttles. I called GP Tech, and they were very helpful and after learning that I had a deadline that they couldn't meet by shipping it from the vendor, the person that I spoke to sent me their display model next day. That is awesome.

I am very happy about my transaction with GP Tech. Even though there was a mistake, they were quick to resolve it and will certainly earn more of my business as well as my recommendation.