Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Hide's Pride in Essex Jct, VT

Hide's Pride in Essex Jct, VT

So as many of you fellow VT'ers know, I've been talking about getting my A*'s suit fixed at Hide's pride.

I dropped it off a week ago to get it repaired. The suit had been down once before I got it (it was a rental) so there was some damage to the left side only. A couple of tears through the first layer, and a lot of the stitching had been scrubbed off and was non-existen around the forearm, elbow, and knee area.

$65.00 later and I am very happy. The quality of the works looks great. They re-stitched a number of the seams and repaired the tears.

I would recommend them to anyone that has some leathers that could use some TLC. Craig is a super guy and the woman (forgot her name) that also works for him 2 days is really sweet. They are located near Rocky's pizza, just outside the junction on 2A, headed towards Williston.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Hide's Pride in Essex Jct, VT

Quote Originally Posted by jcbell1007 View Post
    So as many of you fellow VT'ers know, I've been talking about getting my A*'s suit fixed at Hide's pride.

I dropped it off a week ago to get it repaired. The suit had been down once before I got it (it was a rental) so there was some damage to the left side only. A couple of tears through the first layer, and a lot of the stitching had been scrubbed off and was non-existen around the forearm, elbow, and knee area.

$65.00 later and I am very happy. The quality of the works looks great. They re-stitched a number of the seams and repaired the tears.

I would recommend them to anyone that has some leathers that could use some TLC. Craig is a super guy and the woman (forgot her name) that also works for him 2 days is really sweet. They are located near Rocky's pizza, just outside the junction on 2A, headed towards Williston.
    +1
    They've done a bunch of work for me over the years. Repairs as well as alterations.

Jake
    2006 ZX-10R
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

oooooooh! That is closer than Barnacle Bill's!

I may need to see if they can shorten the sleeves on my jacket.

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    oooooooh! That is closer than Barnacle Bill's!

I may need to see if they can shorten the sleeves on my jacket.
    They've done 3 jacket sleeve shortenings for me, as well as gloves and pant work, great every time.

Jake
    2006 ZX-10R
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

I was quoted about $45 to shorten the arms on my suit. and we starting talking about shortening the legs (i'm shaped weird). Those will both probably be done in the near future.

Takin away is probly easier than adding huh...the sleeves on my new A* are just an inch too short! I gots them long arms.
    I am going to take the Icon jkt to them for some stitch work. Thanks for the headsup JC

Carpe Diem
    '10 Yamaha R6-Race-
    '05 Aprilia Tuono Racing -Street-
    #46, Expert, CVMA -cvmaracing.com-