Rich, Chris, All at Hudson Valley Motorcycles, Ossining, NY:

Recently you helped me out — twice.

First time was during a full service of my 2003 Ducati ST4S. All according to plan, until Chris found my tank was leaking. Bad news, as I was scheduled ten days later for a big trip down to southern Virginia. I couldn't afford a new replacement so they stored my bike until I could find one on e-Bay. I got lucky, gave them the new/old tank, and they found the time to fit it (properly!) in time for my trip. Great service; they probably had to shuffle things around to get my bike ready in time. The ol' Ducati ran perfectly.

Second time was a couple of weeks later. My rear wheel bearing disintegrated in New Jersey on the way back from Virginia. One of those unpredictable events. I got it towed to the nearest Ducati dealer, in Belleville, NJ. They said they'd look at it in a couple of days, then proceeded to answer my phone calls with, "Uh, no-one's looked at it yet, we'll call you back".
No calls back, ever. My track day was coming up, so I gave up on them after ten days of this crap and collected my bike, took it to Hudson Valley.

Chris got on it in two days, ordered the parts, discovered the Marchesini wheel's bearing housing was damaged, told me what a new wheel would cost (!) and with all due caution made a repair to the wheel so the bearing would safely fit. Then, knowing it was going on a track day, he checked over everything else just for luck! The ol' Ducati ran perfectly.

Now all this is over and above the normal customer service in my opinion. And a different universe from the schmucks in Belleville, NJ!

At the most busy time of year I gave Hudson Valley Motorcycles problems with deadlines. They solved them. Brilliant!

I can't imagine a better reason to be a loyal Ducati owner. I hope Hudson Valley get the customers they truly deserve!

Take it to Ossining, guys.

Thanks Again,

David Wilson.