Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Lamoille Valley Ford

Lamoille Valley Ford

Not bike related at all but still want to give them a thumbs up. I've purchased two trucks through them now. My first was last year, a 2005 Ranger XLT that I traded my 2001 Dakota in for. Initially, I had transmission problems with the ranger that they fixed under warranty, but gremlins came back later on. They were willing to work with me but I decided I needed a bigger truck for extra towing capacity. That and my Ranger was getting crappy gas mileage with the 4.0L V6.

Last thursday I called one of the sales guys and highschool friends, Rick Welcome. He lets me know what they have in stock and sets me up with Ed because he couldn't be there on Monday when I was driving down. I show up on monday and everyone was great to deal with. Ed the salesman, Pete the floor manager and everything was great. They took a good deal off the price of the truck I wanted and gave me what I owed on my Ranger.

Just wanted to say that all times I've dealt with LV Ford, they have been great to me. They advertise that they are one of the highest volume dealers for Ford trucks in the Northeast. Just when I was there on, there were people from NH, CT and ME all trying to buy trucks if that says something.

Here's what I picked up. A 2005 Ford F-150 STX. 66k Miles but looks and drives likes its brand new. It drove better than some 2006 and 2007 trucks that they had on the lot. 4WD of course, with a tow package and the extra little extended cab for storage. Its the 4.6L V8 but its getting better mileage than my ranger. Averaging about 17 right now in mixed driving. They even threw me in a bed liner just to seal the deal. Forgot to add that by buying this, I dropped my monthly payment by $50 a month, and my insurance premium dropped by $30 ever 6 months.

I've got plans for this truck. Pricing out a cat back system, Magnaflow and flowmaster systems show a gain of about 10 HP and sound much better. I'm probably gonna go for the Flowmaster system because I've used them in the past and liked it. K&N or Air raid intake to help it breath even better. For this winter i'm gonna put some 33" tires on it, and hopefully next year, going for a 3" lift, 35" tires, and skid plates for a roadworthy, mild, off road truck that can haul my bike to the track.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by jcbell1007; 11-18-09 at 07:22 PM.

Littering and........

Re: Lamoille Valley Ford

Score, dude. Nice truck.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!