Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Landric's Customs

Thumbs up Landric's Customs

So went up to Landric's Customs today to get my my chain and sprockets put on. The ride there was fun (~80miles on the way there, and took the long way home ~110 miles), the shops is right off a fun road with a fun turn if you happen to drive by it... haha. Well anyways, Rich is a good man (funny too), really good at what he does and really pays attention to detail. Guy has a lot of dedication especially considering he was working on my bike with his messed up shoulder. Overall had a really good experience and look forward to going back to him.

P.s. it really doesnt seem like the chain has stretched, but im still going to keep an eye out

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Landric's Customs

Quote Originally Posted by JonT View Post
    So went up to Landric's Customs today to get my my chain and sprockets put on. The ride there was fun (~80miles on the way there, and took the long way home ~110 miles), the shops is right off a fun road with a fun turn if you happen to drive by it... haha. Well anyways, Rich is a good man (funny too), really good at what he does and really pays attention to detail. Guy has a lot of dedication especially considering he was working on my bike with his messed up shoulder. Overall had a really good experience and look forward to going back to him.

P.s. it really doesnt seem like the chain has stretched, but im still going to keep an eye out
    ya it wont stretch like inches, just might become a bit looser then it is now, it should have about 1.5 inches of travel from pushing it up to pushing it down (measured in the middle of the chain, when you get to or above 2 inches or so then its time to adjust it a bit

Corey

It was great meeting you John !! Anything ya need just give me a call!! Once I'm all healed up you should come up again and well go ride some kickass roads near my shop. I really appreciate the write up bro! Thanks!! Give me a call sometime, my doors always open if you wanna hang out at the shop. Even if it was 80+ miles away!!! Lol.

Degsy: "i never had red hair"

some people crash because it is out of their control
    others crash because They are out of control

http://www.landricscustoms.com

haha sounds good. they ride really wasnt too bad, but once i got home i did not move off my couch.