Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Landrics Customs = Good People

Landrics Customs = Good People

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not getting any discounts, lap dances, or call girls for making this thread.

This will be two-part since I'm only giving an initial review. I'll add part two when the work is all completed!
    I've been wanting to do a supersport tail on my street ridden R1 for awhile. I'm not a fan of passengers and I think the race tails look so much better than the solo cowls.
    After calling around to some local paint shops, I was getting a lot of push-back and pansy excuses when it came to fabricating the tail section so that the tail light would work (and not look like a backyard job).
    Rich from Landrics Customs put all of that nonsense to rest tonight when I dropped off my race tail for body and paint work.
    Keeping in mind that I've never met the guy before, here are some points I was impressed with:

- He took the time to go over a few different options and gave me all of the time that I needed to decide on the one I wanted (without giving me any crap for not going with his idea).

- Pricing is fair and up front. You don't get the feeling that a giant bill is swelling behind your back. He's an "Is what it is" kind of business dude. Good stuff.

- He's busy. Busy means business is moving through there. I like to see that in a shop.

- The shop is like the Batcave. I'd bet a beer that the Batmobile is parked in there somewhere.

That said, I'm really excited to see how the tail comes out. Thanks for the professional and reassuring experience Rich. Oh..and the Duck is absolutley amazing in person. I stared at it for a good 10 minutes before I left.

-Seth

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by SAB; 04-07-10 at 08:34 PM.

Re: Landrics Customs = Good People

lmao!!! thanks for the plug .. you are in good hands... howd you know i have the batmobile in there?? you spyin'? you have cop hair.... seriously tho. thanks.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!