Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

LRRS & CCS FTW

Expert Novice "Dangerous" Dan K's Avatar

Thumbs up LRRS & CCS FTW

I came to the realization not too long ago I still didn't have my plastic license in the mail yet.

First I emailed the most helpful woman in racing, Wanda. She got back to me almost instantly, did some research for me, assured me that I WAS on the list and good to race and gave me Don's info.

After waiting a little more, I emailed Don. Again, a damn near instant, very professional and very helpful response (IMO above and beyond what could be considered in the realm of "his job"). He also suggested contacting CCS just to cover my ass and make sure I get a plastic one.

Last step was to get in touch with CCS. I emailed them today @ 4:45PM. I figured if I was lucky I'd see a reply tomorrow, since the business day was over. Kevin @ CCS has already gotten back to me and is taking care of the issue, even though it seems that the issue was with the postal service since CCS mailed my license in Feb. (he even had the exact date).

Overall, a kickass group of people. I'm thrilled with all of them. Rock the fuck on, all of ya!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: LRRS & CCS FTW

+1.

I've had limited contact with Wanda and Don, but when I have, they both have been top notch and super helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by jcbell1007 View Post
    +1.

I've had limited contact with Wanda and Don, but when I have, they both have been top notch and super helpful.
    Wanda is the absolute shiz-nit. I end up chatting with her every weekend, and she's one of my favorite people up there.

I've had very limited interaction with Don in the past, but when I needed him this week he came through like a champ and a true professional.

People like them make club racing MUCH more enjoyable for me. Especially Wanda shit did I type that?

Melanie is awesome too in her role. Many others too. Very dedicated bunch of cornerworkers. Steve Aspland works tirelessly. Johnny B. All the people at pit lane. Garage 7. Kathy. Eric. Many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctous View Post
    Melanie is awesome too in her role. Many others too. Very dedicated bunch of cornerworkers. Steve Aspland works tirelessly. Johnny B. All the people at pit lane. Garage 7. Kathy. Eric. Many more.
    Melanie = "Helmet girl"? (Our helmets not that she should wear one!)

If so, yeah, she rocks too! I heard she was done with us kids, though, for a very good reason. I'd love to say why but it's not my business (or yours, you fucks, unless she OKs it).

Johnny is awesome.

The rest too, but I'm running out of bandwidth.

I every CW out there.

I didn't mean this as an "everyone associated with our racing is awesome" thread, if so I'd blow up frankennutz server listing them. I was just saying that these 3 people impressed the hell outta me especially, aw, nevermind. For management level people, they're all human. Great humans. That's rare, and it kicks ass. I love them all even more now.

That said, please, bring on the praise for everyone else that makes this easy on us! I them all.

Last edited by "Dangerous" Dan K; 03-24-11 at 06:05 AM.

No Melanie is one of the Ambulance crew and she works the front office.

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    No Melanie is one of the Ambulance crew and she works the front office.
    My bad. Part of the bus crew AND in the office?

you Melanie!