Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Miller Automotive [Littleton MA]

turning water into watts Woodsy's Avatar

Talking Miller Automotive [Littleton MA]

Dropped my car off to get my tires swapped over to a new set of rims. Left it there about 7am (they open at 6am!) and told the guy that they could have it all day as I would not have a ride to pick it up until tomorrow morning. Guy calls me at 10am to tell me it was done! anyone who has ever dealt with the big tire places (looking at you town fair) knows that this is a really good turn around. So i tell him that I have the motorcycle and could not pick it up today. He then says "do you have an inspection sticker on it yet?" i told him no and he says "why don't you ride it on down and we will get a sticker on it and settle up on the invoice and you can grab your car keys". I had no idea that they were a motorcycle inspection station! So I get there and the inspection was literally signals, hi/lo beam, horn, and we were done. This is an awesome shop with reasonable prices. On top of that the entire place is SPOTLESS and the people are wicked nice. Big +1 to this shop

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Miller Automotive [Littleton MA]

I've known them for years, they always go the extra mile for their customers. The shop is open Monday - Thursday, and for years they always had the cheapest gas in town. I'm not sure if they still have cheap gas, I'm burning diesel now.

Probably should take the part out of what the inspection consisted of, for there sake.

turning water into watts Woodsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cdseven95 View Post
    Probably should take the part out of what the inspection consisted of, for there sake.
    I see that now so I will clarify what I meant. I am not implying that the shop is shady. The mechanic did a full visual of the bike and I am positive that if he saw something that was out of spec he would have failed me. What I was implying was how quick the whole process was. I was able to get right in and get right to demonstrating that everything works. So in summation, not shady but speedy.

Hawk Is Respectable Now WordTooYoMamma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    I see that now so I will clarify what I meant. I am not implying that the shop is shady. The mechanic did a full visual of the bike and I am positive that if he saw something that was out of spec he would have failed me. What I was implying was how quick the whole process was. I was able to get right in and get right to demonstrating that everything works. So in summation, not shady but speedy.
    Yea, Woodsy is the shady one.