Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Naults Powersports RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Naults Powersports RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    Both new, 2007 leftovers, shipped from the same warehouse, to the same dealership within a couple weeks. When buying the bike she was told, 'don't tell him we're selling it to you for less'. No new incentives, no new discounts, both paid green cash in full. Just in an insulted loyal customer, and I'm posing an honest question. Why would I stay loyal, buy bikes, gear, parts and so on from this dealership that, as it seems to me, don't value my loyalty or the abundance of business I've given them.
    You ARE posing an honest question and I think we're all very interested to hear an honest response. It certainly deserves a response. Then again, I'd say if you don't get a response, your loyalty question has been answered...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    You ARE posing an honest question and I think we're all very interested to hear an honest response. It certainly deserves a response. Then again, I'd say if you don't get a response, your loyalty question has been answered...
    ...from Naults...

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
    Bob R, I'm a little upset with your shop. I've been doing business there over 10 years. I recenlty bought a 2007 CRF250 from you, one of 6 bikes that I've purchased at naults. The dealership gave me $50 off the paperwork fee but wouldn't match the $400 lower price that another dealership was selling them for. I was told that was 'the best we could do'. Being a loyal customer I bought the bike. A couple weeks later I talked a friend into buying the same bike from you. She wrote you an e-mail and you sold it to her for $100 less than the price you told me you could not match, and she has never once bought a bike from you, and only a number of times bought accessories on my recommendation.

My question to you is, after over ten years of loyal business and 6 bikes, why will I come back to your shop to buy my parts, accessories or motorcycles, after that kind of treatment?
    I'm sorry you had this issue with your purchase and I can understand your frustration. I do work at both the Suzuki and Honda stores. This thread was started by a transaction from the Suzuki store. I would suggest you bring your issue to the attention of the sales person you dealt with at the Honda store and include the fact you sent a customer in to purchase a bike. I can't speak on what they might do as the deal is already done. If you want you can send me a PM with all your info and I can make an inquiry on your behalf. Please include all the pertinent info including the friend you sent in. All i can do is try for you.

can't we all just get along? the snake. ssssss!

Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    ...from Naults...
    Definitely, no doubt. I woulda been down there the day after she picked hers up to find out WTF...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

...here's betting they try to make it right. The real question is, 'is it too little too late...!?'

I have done a bit of business with Naults Manchester and was always happy. A couple of bikes and a Snoblower. And they took care of me during that last ice storm when I needed a generator. Seriously expected them to laugh when I called to see if they had any. They did and were great to deal with.

Having said that, there has been a lot of turn-over! Seems like several have gone to SeaCoast!!!

Last edited by DucDave; 05-05-10 at 08:57 AM.
    "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by DucDave View Post
    ...here's betting they try to make it right. The real question is, 'is it too little too late...!?'

I have done a bit of business with Naults Manchester and was always happy. A couple of bikes and a Snoblower. And they took care of me during that last ice storm when I needed a generator. Seriously expected them to laugh when I called to see if they had any. They did and were great to deal with.

Seems like several have gone to SeaCoast!!!
    Yup...they sure did....Jason came back to us after 2 weeks and Adam has moved on from Seacoast.

can't we all just get along? the snake. ssssss!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12