Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Any reviews of Nault's or Revolutionary Cycles in Windham?

Any reviews of Nault's or Revolutionary Cycles in Windham?

I've been looking but I haven't seen any write-ups of these two places. Been to Nault's of Windham a few times and I guess it depends on what salesman you talk as to wether he could answer your question without having to run to his manager for about 10min each time to get an answer But I wonder if anyone bought a bike there or use their service dept and what they think of them.

And same goes for Revolutionary Cycles in Windham too. Been there a few times checking out the bikes and talked to Dominique on the phone to ask a few questions and he seems like a down to earth guy. Anyone buy from there?

Thanks.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Any reviews of Nault's or Revolutionary Cycles in Windham?

I used to do business with Naults in Manchester. I thought they were fair.

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
    Muhammad Ali.

I bought a bike from Naults in Windham a few years back. I thought they were pretty good and the price was reasonable. Cliff was the salesman I dealt with, very nice guy. I'd recommend them.

ZX10R
    Ned

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar

+1 Naults has always done right by me.

CCS/LRRS #83

I just bought my VFR at Nault's a few weeks ago. I dealt with Paul Nault. They did me good. He let me put a cash hold on the bike until I sold my previous bike. He was very willing to work with me and get me the bike I wanted. I will absolutely go back there again. I hung out in the service shop while they prepped my bike and the tech doing it seemed to know his shit.

Paulie's workin' in the Windham store, eh?

Sweet bump, Scottie. Bored much?

Quote Originally Posted by nerijusj View Post
    I bought a bike from Naults in Windham a few years back. I thought they were pretty good and the price was reasonable. Cliff was the salesman I dealt with, very nice guy. I'd recommend them.
    Oldish thread but i figured i'd comment. I bought my new ZX-6r at Nault's this past February. Dealt with Mark on the sales team. He was the best salesperson I've ever dealt with hands down and that is including cars/motorcycles/retail/and everything in between. Never pushed me or tried to screw me into a bad deal. Gave me exactly what I wanted to pay for the price. I got an AMAZING deal from Nault's on that bike and I love it. Cliff is actually working in the business department now and he did most of my paperwork with my, very nice guy. I will definitely be going back to them for service and future bikes as well.

2008 Ebony Special Edition ZX-6R
    1995 ZX-6 Red (SOLD)

I dealt with Paul at the Windham store when I got my new 650 last week. Everything went smoothly and and it was a quick transaction with a minimum of b.s.

I've bought pretty much all of my parts and service through Dom at Revolution Cycles he's a great guy no bs and knows his stuff. I'd recomend him to anyone.

Bought my CBR off them a few weeks back. Absolutely they were fair and very professional.

I went in there acting like I know absolutely nothing about bikes, just to see if they would try and bullshit me. They didn't and won me over right there.

They were stand up guys there for sure!

on the recommendation...

Cypher

Bought a Honda CBR600F4 from Naults in Windham many years ago. Used it take it back to them for servicing. Got some of the gear from there too, I felt they were good people and the prices were fair enough. The service also was done right and wasn't overly expensive. But it's been a while since I've had a bike or been to Naults..

I have have bought 2 bikes from them, the sales people have been great. The parts dept sucks. I will go without before I buy parts from them. Tim

Before I bought my R6 I was looking at a used suzuki downstairs at Naults Windham and they would not work with me on the price. I know the bike was sitting there for at least a year and they wouldn't budge on price an inch. Although they were very willing to talk deals with me on the leftover kawi 650's upstairs...... I went there a few times over course of winter and early spring to see if they were willing to talk. I talked to Paul (tall blond?) and some other guy, forget his name. 2nd guy kept leaving me to talk to his manager every time I asked a question. Needless to say I got frustrated and really didn't feel the need to deal with their bs. So, I never bothered going back and saw that they finally sold the suzuki couple months later. But I'm think I'm happier with my R6 anyway.

I now just go to Dom at Revolutions if I need something done to bike. I like how he is a stand up guy and no bs. He's done right by me a few times already. And if you need a part and he doesn't have it in stock he'll just order it anyway. I'll recommend Dom and his shop without hesitation.

You only get one chance to make a first impression, and although some people like Nault's, I'll pass them by.

Girls DO ride bikes :) gixxersixxer's Avatar

Nault's in Windham is good, I bought my first bike there and also dealt with Cliff

2010 tC
    no bike

Cliff is awesome! My buddy bought his 650 from him, he got a hand written thank you card from Cliff like 3 days later. He also got another card in the mail along with a gift card when he sent someone in to buy one of the leftover zx10s from Cliff. We both stop in every once in a while to see how he's doing lol.