Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Summit Racing

Thumbs up Summit Racing

I haven't ordered through Summit a whole lot but every time I have it has been delightful!

Customer service, excellent
    Delivery time, excellent

At the time of this posting I ordered a 3" catback exhaust for my Leggy GT. It showed up within 3 days.

Upon arrival, I unboxed everything and noticed there was a manufacturing defect on one of the mufflers...chrome peeling off (See pic)

Obviously not Summit's fault but I called them to see what, if anything, can be done and NBD if I was stuck with it.

In short, they are sending me a replacement muffler with shipping label for the return of the defective one. 20 minute phone call, problem solved, end of story.

If only life could be so simple!

Summit Racing-img_20220317_162152312-jpg

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Lifer

Re: Summit Racing

I always had good luck with summit. Haven't ordered from them in ages but good to know they still do well.
    I can't say the same for the new jegs though. Again, I never had a problem with jegs of the past. Since they sold out and rebranded it's been a nightmare. I will never order from them again. Couldn't even handle a simple single item order.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I used to drive by Summit when it was a tiny shop in a shared building with a few other shops/garages. I’ve always had great service from them

2003 ZX7R
    1995 916

I’ve had great luck with Summit in the past, like every company tho, choose your parts wisely. While they have most all the good name brand parts, there’s a lot of Chinese crap in there at a fraction of the cost.

My two most recent purchases haven’t been that great tho. They recently started using lasership as a shipping service, and both packages were never delivered to me. While Summit was quick to send me replacement parts, the invoice said I was still responsible for the cost after 30 days and lasership couldn’t locate the parts. Customer service said there’s nothing they can do until the 30 days are up. I’m not dealing with that crap and locked the credit card I use to purchase from them.

Yamaha