Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Texport/Fulmer - thumbs up!

Texport/Fulmer - thumbs up!

So I purchased a pair of Texport G8 racing gloves a few months ago from Cycles 128.

The gloves began wearing prematurely as the fingers started to fray and the stitching started coming out of a few places on the glove. I took the gloves back to Cycles to see what they could do.

They looked at the gloves and agreed that outside of the stitching and the fraying, the gloves looked brand new (which showed it wasn't just me not taking care of the gloves). Although they thought this, they wouldn't offer any solution for the problem. Not surprised.

Anyways I decided to email Texport/Fulmer and let them know my situation. 24 hours later I get an email saying to send my shipping address and a new pair of gloves would be sent out free of charge.

Very nice to see good customer service exists as they went above and beyond.

http://www.fulmerhelmets.com/

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    '02 F4i

Re: Texport/Fulmer - thumbs up!

Had a pair of them for about a year now. Wearing pretty well, just a pull on the stretch material from coming in contact with a fastener on the bike, should finish the season with them. Hopefully your 2nd pair wears well.

Re: Texport/Fulmer - thumbs up!

Yeah I know a few people who wear these gloves and have had them for over a year without any issues. Guess mine was just the unlucky one...

The gloves are great though, prefer them over A*'s and are a lot cheaper.

'02 F4i